Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
BookHobbit chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Very funny chapter; "It had taken the Man a full minute of blank blue-eyed stare to realize that an adage about shoes meant nothing to a hobbit, and he had finally explained what he was talking about"- that line was so funny to me! And then "Death surely loomed." They made me laugh so hard!

The sword practice with Faramir put me at ease for a moment, then my suspicions came back full force. I wonder what Pip's up to. Or is it he's just pretending to be up to something? Either way, I'm looking forward to more and I hope you get plenty of ideas!
LilyBaggins chapter 5 . 11/25/2002
Hysterical... glad to see Frodo certainly hasn't lost his quick wit here. :) I'd say Pippin deserved it, though, for harassing his cousin! And of course, poor Faramir is just in over his head...
MonicaOP chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
I have one word for this, cute! :), Faramir was not one of my favorite characters, and you are changing that :), he really is turning into a hobbit :), everytime you get a new idea for a fic I'm so happy about it! :), keep writing ok, be well and take care.
Tathar chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
I do apologize sincerely for my long absence, not only in reviewing, but also in updating by own work (which I hope to do soon!)! I haven't had much time lately, though I have been able to read all your updates!

I'm glad you don't mind my suggestions - I don't have any new ones at the moment, although I do wonder what poor Frodo would do if Aragorn *did* translate what he said about Pippin literally! I have the feeling that a Took could be a very frightening force when angry! :D

Words just can't express how adorable this story is - I'm loving every bit of it! It's nice to see the hobbits having fun for a change. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
Lol I get so tickled reading this story especially! I like Faramir and I like how you put him in with the hobbits a lot!
ClaudiaofBree chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
Shirebound! I just discovered this fic today. This is absolutely darling! I LOVE the interaction of the hobbits with Faramir, their conversations, their light joking! Love their personalities coming out! Just utterly adorable! Please continue with this!
BookHobbit chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Very funny: "I can't write anymore, what a shame." I wonder what the parchment said...? I had thought that it would be hard to write with only four fingers (unless Frodo was left-handed). I'm sure Faramir would be sad to see them go; who wouldn't?

BTW- Thanks for your reviews of 'Concealing of a Conspiracy'. It's always a pleasure to get encouragement from one of your favorite fanfic authors. TTFN!
helga chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
What a great idea, having Frodo practicing his handwriting. In ROTK, his handwriting is described as "firm and flowing," so maybe the practice paid off.

I hope you tell us what he wrote about Pippin...
Floria Tosca chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
I love this story! Your characterization is great too. Pip the incorrigible! Frodo, martyr of handwriting practice! Sam and the oliphaunt was cute and very true to the book. It's nice to see a lighter look at the hobbits post-quest.
morchaint chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
This was sweet. Wonder what Frodo wrote.

*crosses fingers and hopes for more*
TreeHugger chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
First...what did Frodo write about Pippin? You have made me quite curious! :)

Faramir is going to miss the Hobbits terribly, isnn't he. They all will. They have all been through SO much together that parting will be hard on them all.

Making Frodo write lists of all they have done that no other Hobbits have? WOW! That might just go on forever. It would definitely improve Frodo's handwriting...or he might just decide to write quickly and make it worse! Good old Bilbo has done a lot too that no other Hobbits have done. What an extraordinary bunch they all are!

LOL Faramir has thought of some things to add to the growing list too, I see! And of course the Oliphants! "Grey as a mouse, big as a house" He won't forget them soon!

So what DID Frodo write? You will have to tell us since the others have all fled...before Pippin comes back! :)

Elenath sila erin le!
tiggivon chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
your're a genius. i've read lotr so many times and stories where frodo writes in the book and not once had i thought about how difficult it would be to write. with the missing finger.

well thats really made me sit up and take notice.

i loved the torment from pippin making frodo write the list and i would love to know what frodo wrote in elvish that he didn't want pippin to know.

Rose Cotton chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Cute! Sweet! And Frodo's "endearment" of Pippin is hilarious. I really, really want to know what it says! One of these days I am going to die from an overload of your wonderful fluff, shirebound. And I'm going to die happy. :-)
Eris chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
ROTFLOL! :-D Awwwwwwwww, so sweet! Is there going to be any more? *hopeful*
Lindriel chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
This is hilarious! Please continue. I'm just starting to discover your writing, and I'm really enjoying it. You have a real gift for it.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »