Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
TreeHugger chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Well, well. Poor Frodo is so jumpy and worrying over what Pip is going to do! That is revenge in itself! I was LOL over Frodo not understanding the "shoe" reference! :) Well, I hope that Sam doesn't have to do anything to Pip in retaliation! What does that little scamp have planned? He certainly had me fooled and Faramir too! Valar, he is a sly one! LOL YOu have to love it! More please!

Elenath sila erin le!
tiggivon chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
poor frodo with pippin making him feel uneasy over the elvish he is sure suffering.

i liked the saying about the shoe. haven't heard that one but i lked it all the same.

Tathar chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Oooh no, poor Frodo. :) I would not want to be in his place! Boromir's comment about "waiting for the other shoe to drop" and Frodo's confused stare was hilarious!

You need ideas? Oh, gosh, I'm not very good at coming up with pranks...I'm afraid I really don't know, but I'm thinking that maybe Aragorn might wish to help Peregrin in his little retaliation. Sorry, that's the best I can do. :) I'm sure *someone* will come up with *something!*
Infinitys-End chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Wow! In those last couple chapters you had me laughing so hard I had to stop reading a couple times to get my breath back! Especially the bit about "Brave Baggins" and "Gamgee the Great".

Bravo! I hope to see more soon!
ClaudiaofBree chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Oh, of course this was utterly sweet again. I have to say this is definitely at the top of my list of your fics. Hmmm...methinks something appalling might happen at the luncheon?
BookHobbit chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Very funny chapter; "It had taken the Man a full minute of blank blue-eyed stare to realize that an adage about shoes meant nothing to a hobbit, and he had finally explained what he was talking about"- that line was so funny to me! And then "Death surely loomed." They made me laugh so hard!

The sword practice with Faramir put me at ease for a moment, then my suspicions came back full force. I wonder what Pip's up to. Or is it he's just pretending to be up to something? Either way, I'm looking forward to more and I hope you get plenty of ideas!
LilyBaggins chapter 5 . 11/25/2002
Hysterical... glad to see Frodo certainly hasn't lost his quick wit here. :) I'd say Pippin deserved it, though, for harassing his cousin! And of course, poor Faramir is just in over his head...
MonicaOP chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
I have one word for this, cute! :), Faramir was not one of my favorite characters, and you are changing that :), he really is turning into a hobbit :), everytime you get a new idea for a fic I'm so happy about it! :), keep writing ok, be well and take care.
Tathar chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
I do apologize sincerely for my long absence, not only in reviewing, but also in updating by own work (which I hope to do soon!)! I haven't had much time lately, though I have been able to read all your updates!

I'm glad you don't mind my suggestions - I don't have any new ones at the moment, although I do wonder what poor Frodo would do if Aragorn *did* translate what he said about Pippin literally! I have the feeling that a Took could be a very frightening force when angry! :D

Words just can't express how adorable this story is - I'm loving every bit of it! It's nice to see the hobbits having fun for a change. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
Lol I get so tickled reading this story especially! I like Faramir and I like how you put him in with the hobbits a lot!
ClaudiaofBree chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
Shirebound! I just discovered this fic today. This is absolutely darling! I LOVE the interaction of the hobbits with Faramir, their conversations, their light joking! Love their personalities coming out! Just utterly adorable! Please continue with this!
BookHobbit chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Very funny: "I can't write anymore, what a shame." I wonder what the parchment said...? I had thought that it would be hard to write with only four fingers (unless Frodo was left-handed). I'm sure Faramir would be sad to see them go; who wouldn't?

BTW- Thanks for your reviews of 'Concealing of a Conspiracy'. It's always a pleasure to get encouragement from one of your favorite fanfic authors. TTFN!
helga chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
What a great idea, having Frodo practicing his handwriting. In ROTK, his handwriting is described as "firm and flowing," so maybe the practice paid off.

I hope you tell us what he wrote about Pippin...
Floria Tosca chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
I love this story! Your characterization is great too. Pip the incorrigible! Frodo, martyr of handwriting practice! Sam and the oliphaunt was cute and very true to the book. It's nice to see a lighter look at the hobbits post-quest.
morchaint chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
This was sweet. Wonder what Frodo wrote.

*crosses fingers and hopes for more*
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »