Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
Newmoon chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
Oh, this is so cute! Please write more!
Ancalime8301 chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Oh, dear, what a laugh. I should've known, the way the chapter started off with a 'pile of dusty parchments' sneezing. :p You write humor so well. :) And yet you manage to work in that bit of angst, too . . . I suppose I don't really care what you discuss in future chapters-I can't think of anything to suggest at the moment-all I want is that you write more! :)
Leo Dragoness chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
HAHAHA! This was v. . Quite amusing... and you kept the language authentic. I HATE it when people write a LOTR fic with total 21st century slang... it's so fake.

But good job! )

~*LD
BookHobbit chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
I came across this story and thought it sounded interesting, but I underestimated it- this is a really well-written, humorous though also serious story. I liked it a lot, especially the part about the dungeons and Frodo and Sam being too busy in Mordor to earn a title. Those hobbits are something else, aren't they? ;)

Also, thanks for your review of 'Wishes.' I have yet to decide if I'm going to continue it or not, but thanks for your idea!
Tathar chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
This might be my favorite chapter yet! I loved Pippin's teasing Frodo about not having a title, Frodo's "Oh no," groaned Frodo. "Not that again. Please, no more titles, honors, or threats of knighthood." And then their jokes about the dungeons...Faramir's sighing that they'll build a proper dungeon by morning...Ah, too many to list!

Anything particular for them to talk about? Hmmm...well, I really love the Frodo/Pippin/Faramir conversations, with some Eowyn thrown in, and maybe the teasing about coming up with a title for Frodo could continue until the ingenious Eowyn (it *would* be a woman, of course!) comes up with one. :) I don't know, just a suggestion-you're the author, and I love anything you do!

Can't wait for more!
San Antonio Rose chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
ROFLOL! :D

Well, I'm glad Frodo had that closure, but my word, those hobbits are cards! And seeing them rubbing off on Faramir is priceless. Just the touch of humor I needed on a dreary afternoon with homework looming after my nap. Thanks. :)
LilyBaggins chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Heh heh... loved the talk of dungeons. This was awfully cute, as all your stories are. Lighthearted... poor Frodo a knight-I can see that! Lovely little story.
LilyBaggins chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Heh heh heh... that was sooo cute! Love Frodo dragging naive Pip away. I don't think I've reviewed this story and am beating myself-I musta missed it somehow!
Ancalime8301 chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
I like your breaks from angst! :) This chapter was great-I'm glad it wanted to be written. :p You did a wonderful job with Frodo and Pippin; not many others put the two of them together, so it was a nice change from the usual. :)
Tathar chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Awwwwwww...This is so CUTE! You are turly amazing, shirebound. I really love the hobbit relationships you portray here - I think that might be my favorite thing about hobbits...how close they are. And especially your Frodo and Pippin; they're not often shown as being as close as Merry or Sam and Frodo, but I think they were. But I believe I've said this before about one of your fics, so I'll leave you alone now. :)
tiggivon chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
faramir and eowyn complimenting each other with frodo adding his thoughts in jest was quite beautiful.

after all the heartache and suffering; out of the bad has come a lot of good which is how it should be.

i'm glad frodo managed to thank eowyn for killing the leader of the nazguls.

it was right that a woman should be the one to end the evil.

tiggivon.x
tiggivon chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
lovelly to see another great story from you. i like the idea of faramir being reunited with the halflings.

it must of been an amazing site as frodo and sam recounted their experience like it was a trip or an outing and not one of the greatest acheivements middle earth would ever see.

poor faramir still recovering from his experience and being overwhelmed by theit adventures.

i liked that very much.

tiggivon.x
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
They have all come a long way. Thank you for another chapter.

I like that Eowyn and Frodo were trying to outdo one another in disreputibleness. Truly all the Heroes of the Ring are rather interesting individuals. Each has his foibles and his merits, and when it comes down to it, they all manage to rise above it all and conquer.

As wonderful as Eowyn is, she can't cook? LOL I bet Pip was shocked to his very core! Of course food is more important to Hobbits than it is to Men. LOL

I liked your portrayal of Faramir and Eowyn together. Very wonderous strange times ahead for them!

Keep it up, shirebound! I love them all!

Elenath sila erin le!
Altariel chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
I'm so glad you decided to carry on with this - it's such a charming story, gentle and natural. The hobbits' eye view of Faramir and Eowyn is just lovely.
Flame Tigress chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Awww... You say it's light-hearted, but along with its humorous embellishments, it takes a serious look at all that Frodo and Sam went through and their resilience in spite. We should all be dropping our jaws just like Faramir. I like the finishing touch of the exclamations of the crowd and how the hobbits were unaffected by all of it; a simple head is not swelled by fame, nor is a steadfast heart hardened by it.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »