Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
San Antonio Rose chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
ROFLOL! :D

Well, I'm glad Frodo had that closure, but my word, those hobbits are cards! And seeing them rubbing off on Faramir is priceless. Just the touch of humor I needed on a dreary afternoon with homework looming after my nap. Thanks. :)
LilyBaggins chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Heh heh... loved the talk of dungeons. This was awfully cute, as all your stories are. Lighthearted... poor Frodo a knight-I can see that! Lovely little story.
LilyBaggins chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Heh heh heh... that was sooo cute! Love Frodo dragging naive Pip away. I don't think I've reviewed this story and am beating myself-I musta missed it somehow!
Ancalime8301 chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
I like your breaks from angst! :) This chapter was great-I'm glad it wanted to be written. :p You did a wonderful job with Frodo and Pippin; not many others put the two of them together, so it was a nice change from the usual. :)
Tathar chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Awwwwwww...This is so CUTE! You are turly amazing, shirebound. I really love the hobbit relationships you portray here - I think that might be my favorite thing about hobbits...how close they are. And especially your Frodo and Pippin; they're not often shown as being as close as Merry or Sam and Frodo, but I think they were. But I believe I've said this before about one of your fics, so I'll leave you alone now. :)
tiggivon chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
faramir and eowyn complimenting each other with frodo adding his thoughts in jest was quite beautiful.

after all the heartache and suffering; out of the bad has come a lot of good which is how it should be.

i'm glad frodo managed to thank eowyn for killing the leader of the nazguls.

it was right that a woman should be the one to end the evil.

tiggivon.x
tiggivon chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
lovelly to see another great story from you. i like the idea of faramir being reunited with the halflings.

it must of been an amazing site as frodo and sam recounted their experience like it was a trip or an outing and not one of the greatest acheivements middle earth would ever see.

poor faramir still recovering from his experience and being overwhelmed by theit adventures.

i liked that very much.

tiggivon.x
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
They have all come a long way. Thank you for another chapter.

I like that Eowyn and Frodo were trying to outdo one another in disreputibleness. Truly all the Heroes of the Ring are rather interesting individuals. Each has his foibles and his merits, and when it comes down to it, they all manage to rise above it all and conquer.

As wonderful as Eowyn is, she can't cook? LOL I bet Pip was shocked to his very core! Of course food is more important to Hobbits than it is to Men. LOL

I liked your portrayal of Faramir and Eowyn together. Very wonderous strange times ahead for them!

Keep it up, shirebound! I love them all!

Elenath sila erin le!
Altariel chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
I'm so glad you decided to carry on with this - it's such a charming story, gentle and natural. The hobbits' eye view of Faramir and Eowyn is just lovely.
Flame Tigress chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Awww... You say it's light-hearted, but along with its humorous embellishments, it takes a serious look at all that Frodo and Sam went through and their resilience in spite. We should all be dropping our jaws just like Faramir. I like the finishing touch of the exclamations of the crowd and how the hobbits were unaffected by all of it; a simple head is not swelled by fame, nor is a steadfast heart hardened by it.
Coriandra chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
It was beautiful. It sounded natural and was very touching. It was kind of funny too, when I think about it.
Mish chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Oooh! Sweet! _ So wonderful! I can just see it happening...
morchaint chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
This was lovely, and cute. I was interested in what happened when Faramir, Frodo and Sam met again and this makes sense.

This was really good.
Ishizu chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is a lovely little piece "Faramir, are you all right?"

- totally delightful! The characters are perfect as always. Another enjoyable read
Baranduin chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I think I'm as speechless as Faramir was listening to Frodo and Sam talk about Mordor. How well you've imagined a post-destruction meeting between them. It just gave me shivers to read it.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »