Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am glad they meet again but what is wrong with Faramir?
Mockingbird's Song chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Hilarious I want to see Sam and Merry get Frodo a title now.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Well now everything is getting tangled.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Pippin is going to send Frodo insane.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Pippin you little cheek.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
It always seemed unfair to me that the last time Aragorn and Frodo spent time together was so soon after the end of the ring war because things would have still been pretty insane for Aragorn re-establishing his kingdom so he wouldn't had a lot of time to spend with Frodo now I feel sorry for Faramir too.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
That sound ominous I hope their plan to distract Faramir leaves the Citadel standing.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Poor Faramir the hobbits are invading his brain.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Aww love birds sweet and funny.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Poor Faramir hobbits can throw anyone when they get going.
Aria Breuer chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Well, I must say this was another well-written story and a quick read. I must admit, I'm not on Pippin's side much with this story, due to his behavior towards Frodo. Naturally, since this story is during the events near the end of 'The Return of the King', I'm defending Frodo, given how everyone's treating him, as if he did more than take the Ring to Mordor. I'm not sure if I'm one of the few or more that understands his situation, in some ways.

Overall, you pulled off another decent story, managing once again to keep everyone in-character. I hope you continue to keep writing, as well as keeping everyone in-character. I seem to turn the conversation towards the characters and less on the writer when that happens, due to the fact that they're involved in the story.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. Once again, I'm putting another story into my community. The reason I'm putting this story in the community is that you have a couple of valid points concerning Frodo, at least with the titles and how those at Minas Tirith treated him, including his friends. I hope this is all right with you.
JensonBensen chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This was absolutely fantastic! I never stopped smiling the entire time I read it! I've actually been going through all of your stories (and favorite-ing quite a few... Though not reviewing, which made me feel like a dirtbag, but I was just too anxious to keep reading your next one... pathetic I know...) and this one is definitely one of my top faves! I just love Faramir and the Hobbits so to read such a wonderful story with humor and charm that combined the two! Much praise to you!
sassyfriend chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
:D very good
InuEnki chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
This whole chapter made me LOL at work until I started getting odd looks from co-workers. Hmm, maybe I should stop reading Shirebound's fanfic at work...~ponders~...Naaah! :)

"He's succumbed at last, Legolas," said Merry solemnly. "Too many banquets."

"Has he?" Legolas smiled and squatted down next to Pippin. "That seems an unlikely cause of death for any hobbit." He ran his finger lightly across Frodo's middle, eliciting a convulsive giggle from the dead hero.

"Still a bit of life left in him yet," said Gimli gruffly. "Perhaps tonight's dinner will be the one to do him in."

LOLLOLLOL Both adorable and hilarious! It's adorlarious!
Nikikeya chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
I laughed all the way through this, in fact, when Frodo pretended to "Die" I literally was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I LOVE THIS STORY! XDDDDD
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »