Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
amyfan4ever chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Honestly, I think you just become my new favorite author. :]

I love everything about your stories, very cute, funny, you include all the characters, clean and very hobbity. A perfect mix.

Love this one, I like the idea of them having a fued, but it might not be a fued and just the many layers of it. Very funny.

The only thing I was sad about with this story is we didn't get to see what Pip was planning :c I wanted to know what he was cooking up in that head of his XD Not to mention what Sam and Merry would of done, poor guys. Dragged into the middle of it.

Least they didn't try to pull Aragorn into the middle of it, wonder if he would of stayed out, taken a side or just put an end to it...

Anyway, kudos on a great story :]
CaelumBlue chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
I laughed. Hard. Every chapter. It's so sweet, and innocent, and...and sweet! And hilarious.

*holds the story tight and snuggles it*
Haurvatat chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
I know quite well you must be getting tired of seeing my username in your inbox (spam attack ftw), but I'll burden you with one more.

Just needed to let you know that you are *magical* beyond all comprehension. I could hardly breathe for laughing during ALL the "Reunion in _" pieces. F*cking MAGICAL.

-Brynna
Tony WildRiver chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Holy Cow, this story had me giggling more times than I can think of. I especially loved the random bits with other characters. Loved Legolas and Gimli at the end of the 8th chapter. Fantastic job! _
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
rofl! I really enjoyed this story! Great job!
koryssa-kory chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
hahaha! the tenacity of hobbits! what more can i say? O
Gyreflight chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
My apologies - I really should have written you some kind of appreciation long before now. Your hobbit fics were some of the first I read and really connected to, and I wanted to thank you for that. Reunion at Minas Tirith was the first one I picked up, as this fic-idea was something I had hoped to discover for some time - I really like book!Faramir, and had always wanted to see him, Frodo and Sam together in peacetime, fulfilling that unlikely wish for "someday..."

Done well, as this is, there is a great appeal to seeing familiar faces, deeds and places through other's eyes, and hobbits benefit from this more than most as their whole approach is so down-to-earth, do-what-comes-next, that it seems to be easy to overlook them until they're seen in context. It’s a pity there aren't more Frodo and Faramir fics (or Eowyn and Merry for that matter), as they make good foils for each other.

It doesn't hurt that this is genuinely amusing too (hobbits doing what comes naturally again).

Anyway, I hope that it pleases you to know that I have several of your fics saved to my computer so that I can come back to them whenever I feel hobbity :-) Actually, I think yours probably account for about half of all the hobbit fics on my computer…

Thanks for the read.

~Gyre
bethahnee chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
I'm DYING to know what the Elvish said! what could possibly have made Pippin so revengeful?

Anargil _~
Captain Pagie chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
This story is so awsome!

-LiL Pippin Padfoot
Vilya0 chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
Hello! It's me! I'm so sorry it took me this long to review again but I have been very busy lately. Plus, I wanted to make a fan fiction break because I read so much at a time that I mixed up some stories and all. I really like your happy fics, it's so pleasant to read. Seeing people like the hobbits who suffered so much during their journey having again a simple life and being more happy than sad is so great.

By the way, my translation of "Can you sing, Master Hobbit" has been really appreciated by the readers. Thanks again for letting me translate it. Mara mesta.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
This was very silly. :) I loved all the hobbits' intrigue and sneaky planning and everything!

~Leia
rabidsamfan chapter 9 . 2/10/2004
You do have fun playing with the hobbits don't you. I like the teasing. It's nice, particularly in light of the bit between Aragorn and Merry in the houses of healing from the books. I'm not sure how Eowyn would take it though!
avri chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
ENCORE! ENCORE! no... it ENDED... *bursts into tears*
Grav chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
Sigh, hobbits.
Grav chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
I LOVE IT! It's beautiful. I have the goofiest grin on my face right now, and I am laughing like a loon, and the guy at the computer in the next coral is looking at me out of the corner of his eyes, and I keep thinking I should finish this in private at home, but I need to know NOW! I LOVE IT!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »