Reviews for Reunion in Minas Tirith
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
This was very silly. :) I loved all the hobbits' intrigue and sneaky planning and everything!

~Leia
rabidsamfan chapter 9 . 2/10/2004
You do have fun playing with the hobbits don't you. I like the teasing. It's nice, particularly in light of the bit between Aragorn and Merry in the houses of healing from the books. I'm not sure how Eowyn would take it though!
avri chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
ENCORE! ENCORE! no... it ENDED... *bursts into tears*
Grav chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
Sigh, hobbits.
Grav chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
I LOVE IT! It's beautiful. I have the goofiest grin on my face right now, and I am laughing like a loon, and the guy at the computer in the next coral is looking at me out of the corner of his eyes, and I keep thinking I should finish this in private at home, but I need to know NOW! I LOVE IT!
Grav chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
Hee squared! Hee to the power of one thousand! Ack, somehow this has become mathematical.
I love clever hobbits. I particularly love Clueless!Faramir. He's adorable. And if I close my eyes I can hear David Wernham's voice. . .
Anyway, I can hardly wait to see where this is going, so luckily, I don't have to!
Grav chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
Hee! I love it!
In passing, Bilbo never ate (visibly) at the table in Mirkwood during The Hobbit (on the way home, he, Gandalf and Beorn walked around the north end of the forest), and in the Fellowship of the Ring, he just talks about the Lonely Mountain, but presumably he had to stop and eat somewhere along the way.
Nasty cruel Pippin! I love him.
Grav chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
I hope the next chapter doesn't tell me, because I don't want to know! It's much, much funnier in Elvish. I love them all, you know, even the ones I didn't particularly like before I started reading your stories. I also liked the list. "swallowed by tree" indeed! It reads a bit like the VSD, only there's no guilt in laughing about it.
Grav chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Sigh. Hobbits! I am dying over here, DYING! I am laughing so hard I am crying.
Exerpts that I adored:
"If not, she's the only one who doesn't!"
"So young, so full of promise." "So lacking in a title,"
And in the middle of all my laughing, I managed to be horribly, horribly sad for Pippin. Masterpiece!
Grav chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful that a locomotive, able to eat tall buildings in a single gulp, you can run but you cannot hide from. . .The Hobbit Effect! (sigh)
I particularly liked this "So much so, he had begun to fear speaking thus at the wrong time, in front of the wrong people." Legolas gets this in a lot of stories, and I am quite glad to see you giving it to Faramir. Tall, tall Faramir. Oh excuse me. I have, uh, something to look at. Deeply.
Grav chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Sigh, hobbits.
And apples. And that bit about the names. And, my God woman, you think of everything! I never stopped to imagine that particular facet of the bond between Eowyn and Frodo.
And. . .and. . .well, usually I hate what Faramir does to Eowyn (or possibly what Eowyn lets Faramir do to her), but this makes it so fun and squishy (?), that I love them both.
Gandalf is calling me, but I really would rather. . .never mind.
Grav chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I think your stories can always be summed up in two words. Those words are: Sigh, hobbits. Ok, so maybe that's one vocalization and one word.
At any rate, "sigh, hobbits" is about all I can manage right now. Their ability to make light of things and your ability to write them doing so, leaves me feeling woefully inadequate in the English department. So cheers for you, because that is the sign of a brilliant work.
AerinBrown chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
Just how utterly cute can you get! You're my new favorite author. You have no idea (well, maybe you do, but anyway) how much I love nice innocent stories about the sweet little hobbits which I love so much. You have a great writing style, and I loved reading this!
Keep it up!
Aelaer chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
LOL, that was confusing, but I finally understood it! Another excellent tale on your part, lady shirebound!
Hieis2dreamer chapter 9 . 10/30/2003