Reviews for All my fault
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Lovig the story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next please please please please please update soon!
becca65d chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Thanks for the update. Still a great story and looking forward to reading more of it
babyreaper chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Nice safe, relaxed chapter, just ready for the big guns to come into the picture, Thanks for updating
Tango Dancer chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Sam's an ass. Seriously, he needs to get over himself, I mean all that "I'm better than Dean" crap is seriously getting on my nerves! And to give him an actual order? WTH? Anyway, I'm glad you're back, keep going!
Beth chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Oh please update soon I love hurt dean and worried Sam. Please update don't quit this story
Tango Dancer chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Oh, yes, about the angel, where the hell is our dear Cas, hmm? And yes, Sam, you should listen to Dean, you should always listen to Dean, but you never do, and so you end up in a mess... Gosh, for a Stanford boy, that guy sure can be dense!
babyreaper chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Instead of sitting there blaming himself, Sam should be doing something to help Dean. Thanks for updating.
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
""What exactly are you planning on telling Bobby when you call him up?" he asked. "If you ring him about that amulet then he's gonna know we aren't on our way to Phoenix"

"Big deal Dean" Sam said rolling his eyes. "We're grown men; we don't have to go everywhere people tell us to all the time like their personal guard dogs or something. We'll be there in time to kill the Werewolves, end of."

"You know what, I would pay to see you say that to Bobby to his face, in fact I will pay you to do it" Dean said after a moment's silence "Just because I'd enjoy seeing the sheer smack down he would give you for it. We are not and never have been Bobby's personal guard dogs. Bobby is like family and he's helped us out more times then I can even count. Hell he'd die for us Sam if it meant protecting us so if Bobby wants us to go and kill something for him, then we are going to go and kill something for him with no bitching involved." He glared at Sam before he picked up his shirt and headed to the car."

This was a very, VERY realistic argument between them. Very reminiscent of S4. Good job.
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Glad to see you're still committed to this story, even if you are juggling several others. I always admire authors who have "writing schedules" - I can't seem to do it, lol!
Elohim.Aelf chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Okay this was a great chapter! :) but i am kinda confused, who has the rash, Sam or Dean?
babyreaper chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I bet that last thought will come back to bite Sam somewhere. He hasn't opened the locket yet, so why is he feeling he's being watched. Thanks for the update,
Tango Dancer chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
"Go and check it out"
The GALL! I really, really want to smack that bumbling idiot right now, you have no idea! I swear, I can't believe it!
Tango Dancer chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Sam is an idiot. Really, that's pretty much the only thing I've been thinking while reading this chapter. Self-absorbed, arrogant, stupid, selfish moron.
(But nice job on your part!)
babyreaper chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Great update, so Sam thinks he's experienced enough to be in charge of a case, no wonder Dean has a bad feeling, Thanks.
lanteaddicted chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
great chapter and lookinf forward to a new chapter