Reviews for Saving Grace
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
As usualI'm to late to vote. This it a beautiful story. A little different than how a story usually unfolds, but stll lovely.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awww, I freaking LOVED this story!
I'm a sucker for a "little" bit of drama and Edward groveling hehe

It's going to get DL'd and saved in my favorites :)
deleepowman chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I saw this rec'd on facebook. What a heartwarming story and you painted a visual of all of your characters emotions so distinctly.
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Any prospects of some more of them? I'd love to see what'll happen next with Alice ;)
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Thx! :o)
CQCullen chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I would love to read an Epi on thus one! Thank you for a great story.
Analitica chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved it all!
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great story, I'd love to read more!
Saliset chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Really really liked this one! It was different, beautiful, sad and still wonderful. It was very detailed, which I loved! And I think this is the first time I've ever read a fanfic with an evil Alice. Different but really liked it! I hope this story will be continued. It can't end there! *hint hint to the author* ;)

Thanks for entering this story to the contest and good luck! :)
Bella sweet03 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Woah...what a rush of emotions...it was so beautiful...amazing and I seriously dont have any words... Gracie was amazing... Alice was a complete bitch...
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Now THAT'S a public declaration. And in front of the President too! How can she say "no" to that? LOL

I don't often see an evil Alice, but this one is a doozy! Good riddance and how the hell did a nice guy like Jasper end up with her? Although he didn't seem to dissuade her from wanting to get Gracie, so maybe he wasn't suck a great guy either.

This was certainly a hard fought battle to get to the HEA. Glad I knew it was coming at the end! :)

Good luck!
twisample14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was sad and lovely and I hope you continue so we can get some of their HEA
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Love this
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
DAMN YOU DO THIS ONE AS FULL STORY
piesmom chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love this story! I actually live next to Warrenton, NC! Please let me know if you continue this story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »