Reviews for Thoughts and Circumstances
melia chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Wow. :) This is exactly how I want the series to end. Not that I ever want Alias to end, but all good things do eventually. And if it has to end, I want it to go out with a baby, one with piercing green eyes and his mother's dark hair. Because that would be perfection. Thank you for capturing my dream and writing it perfectly.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I loved this story! It was so good! Wish it could really happen for them!
NYPDliz chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Ahhhhhhhh, so cute! What a nice happily ever after story! You are a great author, and made me LOL a few times(he can yell the roof off the house) and such. Great job!
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Wow, this is absolutely fantastic. It's short, sweet, and incredibly well-written. I can picture it all so clearly, and I especially like the tiny flashes of humour that help lighten the mood- Mike being able to sleep through a tornado, for example, and waking up to wonder how he and his bed got outside. At the same itme, it's poignant, and very realistic that Syd and Vaughn don't relax immediately, and that the whole Alliance didn't crumble the second they took down SD-6. I loved it (could you tell?) and I hope you write more- maybe a continuation of this one? Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will be great.