Reviews for Cuddles and Kisses
TheBestOfHope chapter 1 . 3/23
SO CUTE! I think i blushed at least 10 times! I loved it your amazing!
inosine chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I liked it!

It seems like they've kissed before, and are already dating, but are very new still to each other's boundaries and being physical in general. I really enjoy the descriptive language in your writing. I really think that's my favorite thing about you as an author.

Your profile suggests three people are writing on this account? Well kudos to you all. I will probably only comment on MBAV stuff cuz I get super fixated on one fandom at a time, but I look forward to more!
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Awwww! -Cat.
Archem chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was pure, adorable teen love. I loved the little Erica and Sarah thing at the end.
thatGuy1331 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awe! Cute! :3 A bit navigatibg with these new 'updates' they made to the site, but still a great story! I loved it and you didn't mention it was a oneshot did you? Maybe continue? Pleeeesee?
Autumrose chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very cute story, I loved it
TrampledRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I think I'll die without a sequel, if you want my for real opinion! It would mean a lot!
me chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
LAME.
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww, this was super cute! I totally dig the cuddles!

Also, I'll be online tomorrow! Hope I catch you!
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
OMYJOSH! This was friggin adorable! I loved it! It was pretty funny too, haha, Sarah and Erica have agold mine of blackmail! :D Haha, oh man, I'd like you to continue this to see what Sarah and Erica are willing to blackmail them for, but then again, this was pretty perfect by itself so, great job :D
bloodytearsofafangirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this was sooo adorable! i loved it!
MAFITA chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved it! You know I love what you write... and this pairing is so cute *-* It's always a great thing to read about them... I wish there were more fanfics of this pairing out there... Anyway, as always... great job! :) Hope to read you soon! (and that this fanfic will still be posted next time I wanna re-read it...*) Kisses! :)
Bethan Forever chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
OMG I loved it I can see this in the show keep up the good work!