Reviews for Be Mine
BigDreams91 chapter 31 . 3/25
This was absolutely amazing. First story I read where Jasper didn't automatically know he was in love her, first of all. I've read a triad story before where Jasper, Bella, and Peter were apart of a mated couple. Though I have to say I enjoyed this new take of it so much. After first there was trepidation but I have come to enjoy this story so much. It has now become one of my incredible favorites forever. Great job! Don't let anyone tell you this story is wrong because it's simply beautiful. Thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed this story!
You're the first person who hasn't given the main guy character a twelve inch penis
Why does jasper act like being the youngest "major of the confederates" is something to be proud of? That just means he was racist and bigoted. Fucking idiot
Oh yeah, let me just trade my abusive boyfriend for another abusive guy
tammyleer40 chapter 14 . 3/13
Loving it
TexasTurtle chapter 31 . 3/6
Wonderful story. Thank you for all your time, hard work writing and then sharing.
Well, I think that there is no prob with it. In fact I have numerous friends that are gay.

-A
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 31 . 2/20
I loved it great read sorry didn't reply to some of the chapters I wanted to read the entire thing before reviewing. and I must say that this was one of the greatest Twilight fanfic that I have ever read in my life. I look forward to reading more of your marvlous, and outstanding work.
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 2 . 2/19
love it
PythonMom chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
I really liked this story and I apologize for not reviewing each chapter, but I just wanted to keep reading to find out what would happen next! Well done!
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
It says that Bella shook Aros hand and knew he saw everything, but Aro can't read Bella, that's the whole reason he thinks she's a shield. And you've mentioned this before in your story, so I didn't think this was something you'd changed in the series. Otherwise this is pretty good so far. That part just bugged me.
B4bidden.Products chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
Loved ur story very much. U and another writer have really made me jump for joy as i always thought why i read twilight and watched the movies that jasper was more suited for bella. So thankyou
kantorkan chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
So what happened as soon as that vamp was killed all of her powers came back?
kantorkan chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Well crap.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Are we going to see a Bella sandwich?
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »