Reviews for Be Mine
ROXN chapter 31 . 6/9
I just read this entire story today and I absolutly loved it! I liked the way you would write about the way they loved each other and of course I love a badass Bella! The way you wrote about Jasper was just amazing, like hott damn! Thank you for sharing this amazing story for us! I totally loved it! Xx
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 6/6
I read the bible and still have no problem reading FanFiction. The two are not mutually exclusive. Also, there is NOTHING in the bible about homosexuality being wrong. Absolutely nothing. I'm not going to get into a bible lecture, but the line about men lying down with men is not about homosexuality, nor is it a warning that people should hate homosexuality. It is misquoted all the time to suit the anti-homosexuality agenda.

Jesus said to love everyone like you love yourself. He made NO exceptions, and neither should we. Period. Since Jesus is the basis of Christianity, I, as a Christian, do my best to follow his example. I'm not perfect of course, seeing as I am only human, but I work hard to be loving, caring and generous to everyone. Shouldn't that be the goal of all Christians? What has happened to Christianity as a whole that makes people think they can hate large groups of people and still call themselves Christians? I'm sorry, but God doesn't take sides. He isn't a Democrat, Republican, or American, so just love your neighbor, no matter their color, nationality or religion. And no matter who they love.

Okay, I'm stepping down from my soapbox now. As you were.
Tommy14 chapter 31 . 6/5
I just found your story and enjoyed reading about your Jasper, Bella and their lives. Thank you for sharing this tale.
c.karen09 chapter 18 . 6/5
I bet Leah regrets going on that mission. And let's not forget about hypocrite Edward drinking from humans. And Carlisle was warned. He won't be getting a second chance from Aro I bet. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 6/5
I loved this chapter. Well, I love all of them, but this fight was amazing. I sure wish I could see your fic as a movie! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 10 . 6/4
Alice is going to be very sorry indeed. And God of War Jasper is quite the vision. I would like to see him in action!
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 6/4
That bitch!
c.karen09 chapter 8 . 6/4
I can't wait for the arrival of the "unnatural ones." They are in for quite a surprise!
c.karen09 chapter 6 . 6/3
Ok, they are mates, so that makes sense. And it makes me happy of course, so double win. I'm looking forward to Edward's reaction to Jasper being part of the Voltori. A very high ranking member no less. He will no doubt be thrilled. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 6/3
Alice certainly turned on Bella quickly. She could have stopped her from going riding with Jasper , but she didn't interfere. Surely she knew where that would lead? I wonder if she really would've killed her?
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 6/3
No mention of them being mates yet. I wondered if that was why she felt a charge when he touched her on the stairs. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for writing.
srw601 chapter 31 . 5/10
this was an amazing story with all these emotions u captured so well
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 31 . 5/6
love it
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 31 . 5/4
No words are adequate to describe this story it was more than incredibly amazing, wonderful, sensual and sensually thrilling!

I adored reading of Jasper's lust for Bella become a passionate finding and her almost instantaneous deep and abiding love for Jasper
Robin.D chapter 31 . 4/15
good chapter :):):):) Loved the story :-) :-) :-) :-)
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »