Reviews for Be Mine
Kemq chapter 31 . 5/20
great story.
jasella dramione chapter 31 . 5/19
This was an awesome story. Thank you :) :)
animerulez12345 chapter 14 . 5/19
I love this story. It is exactly what I was looking for which is vampires actually being true vampires ant pansy ass vampires.
msjonescj05 chapter 31 . 5/17
OH MY GOD! The story has ended! It had such a good ending, as you tied up all the loose ends, but left me wanting more. I'm sorry I didn't review any other chapter, however I wanted to get to the end. It is a really addictive story, and leaves me wanting my fix again! I know for a fact that I will go back and read this in the future. As for your husband saying you can't write, well he obviously wouldn't know talent if it hit him in the face! Surely he should be supporting you, rather than discouraging you, from following your dreams (sounds cheesy, I know!) Your story was hot, sexy, funny and had a genuinely intruiging plot to it, unlike so many other smut stories that have no plot whatsoever. This is actually the first fanfic that I've read where Bella is with another man, as I swore I would only read ones in which it continues in accordance to the actual storyline of the books, and there's no angst or major changes, but your story had me seriously reconsidering my decision. If all non-canon pairing stories are like that, then they may become an addiction of mine! No angst, and you have now made Jasper my favourite character! I believe that you can become a sucessful author, and if your original stories are as good as this, then I am so reading them!
Good to know that you also fight for what you believe in, as shown by that rant chapter to the 'flamethrower'. I agree with you wholeheartedly!
Sassyvampmama chapter 31 . 5/11
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing.
3moons chapter 31 . 3/27
I really enjoyed your story. And you have proved your husband wrong! As your husband, he should have encouraged you and not put you down except if you strive on adversity!
BigDreams91 chapter 31 . 3/25
This was absolutely amazing. First story I read where Jasper didn't automatically know he was in love her, first of all. I've read a triad story before where Jasper, Bella, and Peter were apart of a mated couple. Though I have to say I enjoyed this new take of it so much. After first there was trepidation but I have come to enjoy this story so much. It has now become one of my incredible favorites forever. Great job! Don't let anyone tell you this story is wrong because it's simply beautiful. Thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed this story!
You're the first person who hasn't given the main guy character a twelve inch penis
Why does jasper act like being the youngest "major of the confederates" is something to be proud of? That just means he was racist and bigoted. Fucking idiot
Oh yeah, let me just trade my abusive boyfriend for another abusive guy
tammyleer40 chapter 14 . 3/13
Loving it
TexasTurtle chapter 31 . 3/6
Wonderful story. Thank you for all your time, hard work writing and then sharing.
Well, I think that there is no prob with it. In fact I have numerous friends that are gay.

-A
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 31 . 2/20
I loved it great read sorry didn't reply to some of the chapters I wanted to read the entire thing before reviewing. and I must say that this was one of the greatest Twilight fanfic that I have ever read in my life. I look forward to reading more of your marvlous, and outstanding work.
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 2 . 2/19