Reviews for How to Train Your Soul
SeaweedBrainiac1218 chapter 10 . 7/16
hey :)

So it’s been a while, but I just watched httyd3 last night, and I thought I’d look at this fic again. I just wanted to let you know that this story always resonated with me (and many others, I’m sure). I don’t know whether that’s because of your style or just some heart-tugging aspect of the interactions between all of the characters, but I know it’s still there for me, despite it being years since I’ve read this. I know you probably won’t ever see this, especially if you’ve stopped writing on here altogether, but if you ever get the chance, I’m sure many people would love a continuation of your fic. (I know I would!) keep on writing, on ff or not, your voice deserves to be heard 3

Love, ame
I recently rewatched How To Train Your Dragon with my niece and it reminded my of this fic, so I decided to reread it. And it's no surprise that it's just as good if not better than I remember it being :) I remember reading this fic when it was still getting updated and it was just really nice to take a trip down memory lane. I would love to hear how you planned to finish this fic because the place that it stopped at was the peak but I understand that life happens! Hope all is well with you author!
masterlysheep chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
Soul calling Make his queen is my jam. I legit squeel.
Beautifulmorning101 chapter 10 . 6/11/2018
I love it can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Will u continue it ?
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
I am heartbroken that you dropped such a beautiful story..in the middle of its climax no less
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
When is this ever going to be updated?
Msdrock26 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This story is amazing! It's well written and the characters seem in character even though it's an AU. You're such a talented writer and I hope you pick up this story again some day.
The Impossible Muffin chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
'Updating on a regular basis', he says.
cOokIe-MOnzTa chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
still so in love with this story 3
MysticChemyst chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Uh oh. What's Kidd going to do about Arachne?! Can Stein really be trusted? I really hope so. I always really liked his character in both the manga and anime. Despite being rather...amoral, he's never been truly BAD, ya know?

The plot thickens and I can't see how you're going to get them out of all of these messes, which means you're doing an absolutely fantastic job of story-weaving and world-building. You've brilliantly combined elements from two stories and added your own flair to make something uniquely your own. I am eager to see where it goes!
MysticChemyst chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
What?! All of the drama and tangled plots and conspiracies!
Is Wes is going to die?! I don't know how I feel about that.
Dragon-born...that sounds really intense. What the *BLLLEEEEEP* is that damned witch Arachne up to?!
And a secret hidden in the mountain?

Yargh! I'm on the edge of my seat!
KnellaLuna chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
This story is amazing! I want more!
MysticChemyst chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Hey! I'm really enjoying your story so far! Much love!

Two quick notes though:
1) there are consistently missing possessive apostrophes. Like when saying "Soul's tail..." there should be an apostrophe before the "s" to indicate possession and that subject isn't plural.

2) "specie" is another word for money or currency. Unfortunately, "species" is one of those tricky words that does not change between the singular and plural. i.e. "there is one species of bird hiding among other, similar species."
Miu-nia chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
how cute
Less than tsubaki is next to blackk sttar