Reviews for Senses
Zephyr W chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I WAS WAITING TO REVIEW UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER BUT OH MY GOD I CANNOT CONTAIN THE WARMTH IN MY HEART OH MY GOD I AM SMILING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SJFHK ADORABLE NO NO NO YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME SMILE THIS MUCH UGH
MashPotatoeSquishBanana chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Finally, I found an author that ships Jem/ Tessa! I don't necessarily hate Will, but there's just something about Jem that I fell in love with :)

Please update soon!

MashPotatoeSquishBanana
herongraystairs chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Jem and Tessa are so absolutely adorable I felt like puking with happiness at this chapter omg. Lovely work! :)
mrscarstairs chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
omg my beautiful couple. I love jessa to death, and these installments just get better and better. update soon! I look forward to the next chapter :)
lightwoodlady25 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
The giggles of happiness I let out when I saw you updated... hehe anyways. MY BABY JEM, YOU ROMANTIC - not so secretly enjoying Tessa in pretty gowns and DANCING IN A DRESS SHOP. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with Jem any further, but you write him as so charming that it's just natural to love him even more. Thank you for writing such a beautiful and fluffy chapter!
ArellaWhite chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Update soon! I love these stories! Which sense is next?
lightwoodlady25 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Awww, Church is showing affection for Tessa too! After reading this fic, I'm going to have dreams of Jem and Tessa adopting a litter of kittens as their children with Church being the moody big brother. Best. Dreams. EVER. I think Church is a hardcore Jessa shipper after reading this, since he can't choose between Jem and Tessa; he needs them both in his life!
ME chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
My English teacher just asked us to write two truths and one lie down on paper and have the rest of the class try to guess the lie. YESTERDAY. I am still mad that Clockwork princess was like it was. Ehh. I still have beautiful little Fan Fictions like this.
Parabatai chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
You are such an amazing writer talented as well. This is giving me the feels
azxriel chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
when will u update?
azxriel chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OH man THAT WAS SO CUTE! YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED WRITER
lightwoodlady25 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Aww, even if he's a badass Shadowhunter, Jem can still be afraid of thunder. Will's fish prank is perfect - perfectly smelly and perfectly fitting for his character! I wonder if Jem ever got revenge on Will for that...
lightwoodlady25 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yeah for yummy home-grown strawberries! I totally see Charlotte gardening as a way to unwind from the stresses of being head of the Institute. :D
ArellaWhite chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Jem is so sweet! And he is scared of thunder storms...who knew? Update soon!
ArellaWhite chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Awww...sweet little Jemmie. He's so precious.