Reviews for The Hell of Cece Jones
Zera6180 chapter 33 . 10/12/2015
I'm sorry but reading one of theese chapters made me say.." uh oh cece just lost her season pass for vag. :3
Zera6180 chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
why in the hell does Pandora play the right songs for each chapter its really weird
Tori chapter 37 . 5/6/2015
Please continue this story it is so great! I wanna see the wedding! Possibly the wedding night and honeymoon:) hint hint lol! How about Cee Cee's mom and brother. And Rockey's brother. Please keep going you are awesome at these girl :)
Guest chapter 37 . 8/14/2014
you are a geneus for coming up with this awsome story and what a great way to end it by having CeCe purpose to Rocky in marriage they be one big happy family with Alice and Emily.
Em chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I felt that last chapter. I was Cece for the entire end of it. It was really good.
katy chapter 37 . 1/7/2014
pretty please make more chapters!
Satar113 chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
This is a really good story can you do this story but from Ricky's point of veiw instead
BellaBaybee chapter 37 . 11/23/2013
Damn I haven't read this in a while. That was so beautiful haha loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ew... why would a girl fall for a girl gross
Pokemon986 FAN chapter 37 . 10/6/2013
I like this story it has all drama which i like in stories
Vic chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I love the cutting involved. Much better than the previous chapters. I like reading stories with self harm in it because It makes me feel better about the things I do. Anyways, for real life I think the cutting "scene" all happened too fast. Should have slowed it down a bit. Other wise getting better and better each chapter. Work on spell check and grammar though. Great job!

Sorry for the late response.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yay she proposed so cute im like addicted to RECE and ZELLA Fic's please update im going crazy
UrielyALoser chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Awwww they're finally gonna get married! That made me so happy! :-)
c-:
ilovecolby21 chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
eeeeeepppppppp!
jjs.storylover101 chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Yes she finally proposed
im soo happy and its good to see more of these story keep it up when u can
Upgrade soon :)