Reviews for The Hell of Cece Jones
Guest chapter 37 . 8/14/2014
you are a geneus for coming up with this awsome story and what a great way to end it by having CeCe purpose to Rocky in marriage they be one big happy family with Alice and Emily.
Em chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I felt that last chapter. I was Cece for the entire end of it. It was really good.
katy chapter 37 . 1/7/2014
pretty please make more chapters!
Satar113 chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
This is a really good story can you do this story but from Ricky's point of veiw instead
RenaSenpai chapter 37 . 11/23/2013
Damn I haven't read this in a while. That was so beautiful haha loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ew... why would a girl fall for a girl gross
Red The POKEMON MASTER chapter 37 . 10/6/2013
I like this story it has all drama which i like in stories
Vic chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I love the cutting involved. Much better than the previous chapters. I like reading stories with self harm in it because It makes me feel better about the things I do. Anyways, for real life I think the cutting "scene" all happened too fast. Should have slowed it down a bit. Other wise getting better and better each chapter. Work on spell check and grammar though. Great job!

Sorry for the late response.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yay she proposed so cute im like addicted to RECE and ZELLA Fic's please update im going crazy
XxtheangelwithinxX chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Awwww they're finally gonna get married! That made me so happy! :-)
c-:
ilovecolby21 chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
eeeeeepppppppp!
jjs.storylover101 chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Yes she finally proposed
im soo happy and its good to see more of these story keep it up when u can
Upgrade soon :)
CUDDLY PENGUIN chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Cece was being a bit unreasonable. But rocky did choose deuce over her. So in a way she kind deserved it for playing with cece's heart.
CUDDLY PENGUIN chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Ooh! Sh!t just got serious. I love it. And I totally know what you feel when cutting. Personal experience. And you captured it just right. People don't understand what its like for people who cut.
CUDDLY PENGUIN chapter 3 . 7/24/2013