Reviews for Blueberry Pie and the Overgrown Dwarves
Tsumi chapter 1 . 1/2
Hello there! I really love your ideas! Hahaha! Reading this just madde me laugh! XD

Well if you don't mind, I would like to borrow this and the little black riding hood. Don't worry, I'll give all the credits to you! :D I'm a fan of yours you see, and I just want many, many more others to read your works, that's all. hehe *blushes* ...i'm not a stalker, okay? hehe... a fan, I'm a fan..
Kagamine Hikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Your story is really funny! Great one..
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great one, I was crying from laughing XD
Cha3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Really like it!
left account chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You are amazing whsjnchaja
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
haha, I loved your kagami pun! and to make him the mirror too! I always thought he'd be the hunter or prince but loooool

Aomine ... as Snow White. pfffffffffffft what a combination
Anyways, great work! There are more of these parodies? Awesome, I'll be off reading them then!
CrystaliceSaphiris chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I ignite-passed this story to my sister! :)
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OH MY GOD THIS WAS HILARIOUS AND SO FUCKING ACCURATE! You've even got all their accents down and they're COMPLETELY IN CHARACTER! I'm VERY impressed!

Hoping to see more fanfictions from you soon! You amazing thang! :D
Mira-san chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Please make another one!
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really like this, I think the whole concept is a really great idea and I can't wait to read the others!
Baka Usagi and Happy Taigai chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hahahaha XD
Your story is so funny that I can't stop laughing XD

I can't wait the next story you write X3
Lylia00 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It's so fun, I really like reading the muramuro part, I want to read more of them :D
And the story is very funny.. Disaster and chaos? Yes! but who's mind? I love the GoM like that, it's so fun and exciting!
Can't wait to read the next story you write :D
TheReihani chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hahaha it so fun, i cant stop laughing XD
wasabi cake chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hmmm... I really do love your parodies! They make me laugh so much.

I loved the AkaKuro, too.

Please make more of your parodies! I'll be waiting!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
The pun cracked me up so much harder than it should've xD I love this so much :3