Reviews for Work With Me
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 7/15
COME ON! GET BACK TO ALWAYS WITH YOU ALREADY!
tigerfan24 chapter 33 . 6/16
I know you wrote this a while ago but i just found it. It was such a good story that i could hardly wait to finish it. Great job and hope you keep writing.
the kid chapter 30 . 6/14
Blegh, so pretentious. :P

I can't take anymore. To anyone who reads the reviews before proceeding; READ ANYTHING ELSE.
the kid chapter 29 . 6/14
So she isn't burned to a crisp so unrecognizable her soul doesn't know who she is? Bummer.

Look at what she's done to Iron Man! The snarky quick witted button pusher of the Avengers! This is just not good at all for his future! I can't see this sad little Nancy-boy telling Loki to screw himself!

Read "An Old Friend" which is a Tony/OC fic. You need guidance immediately.
the kid chapter 28 . 6/14
Oh my god; she seriously tried to distract him from a fight TO THE DEATH for her own life? Wow. Just, wow.
the kid chapter 26 . 6/14
Well, she's absolutely worthless for the story... 8-I

She been a dead weight with no faith in Tony at all, she expects him to trust her when she obviously doesn't trust him... she didn't even ask Tony about the picture with the weapons until it was too late to stop anything! A stupid person could put together that facts that (1) Tony didn't authorize the weapon deliveries and (2) only someone high enough on the food chain of command could have.

I just kept waiting for Photo-boobs to publish the photo but she never does! It's the story of a freaking life-time someone in stark industries is committing TREASON! Her lack of forward thinking and basic lack of initiative is rather disgusting to me.

This is a buzzkill deadweight of an OC that won't allow the story to even proceed without excessive whining... in that she is a failure as anything other than a normal ol' mary sue...
rkanti14 chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
Hi! Love it if you put out the sequel anytime soon, because I was just wondering if you can put a couple of chapters sooner or later. Enjoyed it and please dont stop dokng this Tony/OC thing.
shika93 chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
Aww, awesome ending great story!
shika93 chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
Awww, great chapter!
shika93 chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
Awesome chapter! _
shika93 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter! : ) _t
shika93 chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
Aw, poor Tony, good chapter.
shika93 chapter 28 . 11/6/2014