Reviews for SunClan: Book 2: The Sun's Ray
SnowyDawn17 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
O.o did NOT see that one coming, to be honest. An dI freaking LOVE this series
SnowyDawn17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Sweet mother - your email whacks out for amonth, and you come back to find TWO books you wanted to follow?! I've got some catching up to do! *ignores homework and full-blast reads*
Lilacpaw chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
...Sweetberry is the name of my pet. XD
love this story!
Silverleone chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while...I don't get on here very often and when I do...I don't really look at my fav's, just the main page. :3 Can't wait for the next book...*Talks underbreath while face desking at each word* read slower so I iz able to enjoy the story...ow.
Shimmerfrost chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
I like Creekblaze more than Redfire. That's just my opinion. Also, I think you should give mentors in a wide variety, not just the cats Brookstar's close to.
blazzer12 chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I'll check for it, I loved the first fanfics, the third one has to be great!
Mallowfeather of Earthclan chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I like Rainbowpaw and Lillypaw, though surely Lillypaw would have to change to Lilypaw? Anyway, I wonder who shall be Pumpkinkit, Skykit and Sunnykits mentors?
Leopardsky chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
:O last chapter *sniffle* goodbye book two! XD
Cant.Delete.Account. HELP chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Put the 3rd book up already!
Doraeyaki chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Yay they are in there!
Fuzzyheart chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
I cant waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt tillcthe next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
1- ima girl... 2- I KNOW WHAT THE PROPHICY MEANS! I'm so smart :P it means: Sunnykit -which is the 'sunny heart'- will come from Sunclan -which is the light- and restore Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, and Riverclan -storm, dark, breeze, and water- from Tigerclan -striped ones- XD
Pumpkinfur chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
striped cats? why striped cats?
Doraeyaki chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
I love this book! Cant wait for the third book!
I was wondering if you could add my two charcaters into the story in the next book. They Are loners but would become Sunclan apprentices
Lily: A blue-gray tabby shecat with a white belly and dazzling blue eyes. (Lilyheart when a warrior)
Rain: A black tortoshell shecat with a white belly and paws and emerald green eyes. (Rainbowsplash when a warrior)
Thanks and I hope you feel better soon!
Leopardsky chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
*eyes bug out of head* what?! Noooo! One chapter?! Bet it ends in a Cliffie too :P