Reviews for The Weekend Visit
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hot damn
WheresMyWings chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh my! *fans self* Such a wonderful one shot!
starlightsaway chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
So hot
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great story, it was all fantastic, the characters and their relationships, all fab, perfect spelling throughout which is rare, the only that spoilt it for me was Bella's shaved bits. :-)
More please!
deesirius chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hott!
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved it!
jloveskristen chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I want more of this. Make it a multi chapter fic later pls... Soooooo hot
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Interesting grouping, not may Garrett stories out there, will you atleast continue this to show off their weekend? great job.
Laura chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Laura chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow! That was steamy! You definitely should continue this story after the contest because I would love to know what's next for these three. Good job!
anamac711 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Gahhh just gahhh... Speechless is what I am... Loved it!
mamassamuse chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Fuck hot. I hope you continue this! Happy to see something actually forbidden!
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This one-shot needs to go into a more detailed explanation of the rest of the weekend...what happens when they all get in bed together...do they one need to leave the bedroom for food? What more do they videotape? Does Bella want to experience Garrett for herself? Does Edward want to see his brother with Bella? There are so many more titillating situations for this threesome and what other people Garrett might bring into this relationship since he likes both sexes! More steamy lemony goodness needs to be written and read about these fck hawt characters! More More More More please! Please continue this story into a multi-chapter sexy fck hawt adventure for our ravenous eyes to partake! ;)
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
O. !

That was effing hawt and so unexpected. My eyes were as big as saucers sitting here reading this one! Sheesus!

Didn't think I'd like that slashing, but it was fuckhawt!