Reviews for No Life is Without Risk
angeliena chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Oh love story's about Bear!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
And some of us it finds even sooner. Or else they know something I don't know.

Nice character study!
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love your library vignettes, but I think this may rank as my favorite (so far).

I love it whenever Harold, John, and Bear are doing anything as a "family" unit (I did an embarassing fan-girl squeak when they all went to the movies together last week), so the image of John and Bear playing together in the Library and thus improving Harold's bad move was quite a treat.

Thanks so much for writing! I'm adding this to my favs.

Tru
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very nice! I love how you can weave these stories around just small incidences, like an insurance letter.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Really enjoyed this, esp as I thought you had Finch down really well. Bear too, come to think of it! Hope you have and/or will be writing more PoI fic :-)
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I just luv Bear ("any exposed skin is fair game"). I always appreciate stories that focus on Finch because Reese is the center of the POI universe. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was great as all your other ones, love your Bear/John/Harold stories.
Vaasth chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lol I never would have guessed the turmoil was over a letter advertising insurance!
Glad to see Reese holding up to his Bear responsibilities!

Loved the vignette! :)
elaine0510 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Another sweet story from a great author. I always now there will be something good when I get an e-mail notifications of a new story.
SWWoman chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
My 50th birthday is Monday, I got my first letter from the AARP the other day, so this story made me laugh. Excellent writing!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautifully written.

Thanks for sharing!
SassyJ chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautifully written as ever.