Reviews for A Stardust Melody
This story is really good! And I am SUPER excited about all the Jack in your story, cuz he's my favorite too!
Teekalin chapter 7 . 1/28
This is one of the best, if not THE best, Rose/Eleven fic I've read (even if he's technically ten here in this universe), and I've read just about all of them (except for the one-shots).
The writing is so good and it really draws you in. I don't think I've read another fic, no matter which fandom, that was written quite like it, and I absolutely love it :-D
I definitely loved that we got to meet the Doctor in the original timeline, even if the reason for it was very sad, and I loved Clara's cameo. I hope they will get to meet the real Clara in the future after the Ponds have left them (because they can't leave Rory out of it ;-)).
Please make the epilogue soon, or maybe even a sequel. It's to good of a story to be over already.
Never stop writing :-D
Diving in chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
I liked your story.
mecaka chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Oh I really hope you post the epilogue soon! I totally understand college sucking away your life. It's happening to me right now too.
Anna221B chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Ohmygod I cried. This was brilliant!
apparentlyweexist chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
I was about ready to break something last chapter. And then I read this one and thank you it's wonderful. I love how the whole thing seems kind of...I don't know, cryptic? The ending was gorgeous, by the way. This whole story is amazing.
She-Thinks-He's-Foxy chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! One of the best i've ever read :) I love what you did with the present tense.
memesandbrokendreamslmaokai chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I just read this in one go, and let me just say that first and foremost of all, you are a FANTASTIC writer. All of the characters were spot-on, and the emotion was really palpable (look at me, trying to use big words, ha!). It was interesting how your parallel universe characters worked, and I especially enjoyed how well characters from parallel universes could work together, no matter their different experience. The happy endings (and the rocky roads) were a nice bonus too, without being easy, cheesy happy endings. I'll definitely check out your profile now. Plus, I love the title. Rose and the Doctor's interactions were absolutely perfect, and I enjoyed how they took on Amelia (not Amy) with them without being domestic on the TARDIS. That probably can be attributed to the fact that all of them have childish qualities (sugar high, oh yeahhhhh). What's the point of being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes? (Speaking of that quote, I need to watch Classic Who once I catch up to The Time of the Doctor. That's right, I'm still on Utopia in Season (American, yo) 3).

Anyways, thank you so much for this lovely, lovely piece. I'll definitely wait for the epilogue. You turned the various episodes into something unique of your own style, which was pretty brilliant, by the way.
stalwart-standing-fast chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Molto Bene! Good god, but this would make a fantastic series.
Love it. Love it. Love It. I actually *Squeed* when I got to the last chapter. And ta muchly for the sceene with Idris, that was just genius that were.
Off to hunt down everything else you've written now.
ran0neechan chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Looking forward to it :D
JollyRoger1 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Very nicely done. :)
ran0neechan chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
D:
Shadow-might-write chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love this story, I like the writing style, it's so different. What happens next? I don't like waiting so please update soon.
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
update update update
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
The more I read of this, the better it gets. You literally had me in tears, so I can't even imagine what's going to happen with the next part.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »