Reviews for Borderlands-Saga of The Son
Hz chapter 58 . 3/26/2019
That was very very good great story loved it
GJ115 chapter 57 . 4/29/2017
Seeing this on my update list again filled me with nostalgia since around the time of this story I had just got borderlands 2 for the first time when I started reading this years ago I am definitely going to re read this great story again! I do wish there were more borderlands stories being published but I guess we'll just have to wait until borderlands 3 for the fanfic hype to get to that level again!
Trepidin chapter 59 . 1/16/2014
How does this story only have 8 reviews!? Its incredible!
GJ115 chapter 58 . 7/21/2013
I wander what gaiges dads reaction to Erick would be like
Flyingfury chapter 59 . 7/17/2013
HOLYSHIZNUTS THAT WAS AWESOME! But try to keep the love down, Borderlands 2 had pretty much no love. And all 6 sirens in the universe in league with the crimson raiders? Very coincidental. But overall, this is awesome! You put a lot of time and effort into this. I'll give you one of my longbows for free, your pick. Happy Farming!
BrutusPrimus chapter 55 . 6/14/2013
When the final battle starts, I'll be playing epic music to fit the moment. Can't wait for it, friend, I'm betting it's gonna be awesome!
BrutusPrimus chapter 52 . 5/31/2013
... Well, this was... This made me sad... But I also want to see more! Update soon!
Nomad chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is a great story it should have more reviews your writing is getting a lot better over the chapters.
GJ115 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Why arent there more reviews? This story is great!
Brawl499 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Love it so far. I'll be sure to point anybody who reads my story to this one in an author's note, you have WAY too small an amount of reviews, follows and favorites for how good this fic is.
the unknown chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, this story has potential in it but please, please put spaces in between paragraphs! It hard to read people will stop reading if it look cluster like this. Not only it looks better but it easier to read. Please continue this story. I can see how story can be great.