Reviews for Boys Are Easier
Savarra chapter 11 . 3/30
Poor Kaye! I hope you update soon. I just finished reading the series, and I need MORE...

Savarra
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh my. This is... not good. I hope everything will work out.
The first half of the chapter was well-written, but when Kaye confronted Halt, it started to go downhill in terms of quality.
tartarus9b chapter 11 . 3/28
Wwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Amazing! This is my favourite story on the site, I assume that next chapter, Halt will either change his mind or leave her with someone who she will have to escape.
Kay growing apart from Jarat made me sad, maybe next chapter their friendship will renew?
Hoping for another gripping, suspencful, delightfull chapter next time.

-B-
Ranger Nikhi chapter 11 . 3/27
OH MY GOD! About freaking time! I've been waiting for this masterpiece for ages.
Miss Kisharoo chapter 11 . 3/27
Wow, I have no words. This was an extremely powerful chapter. Hanging on every word here.
RangerAtHeart chapter 10 . 3/16
More more more! This has a great storyline and i love it soooo much!
Ranger Nikhi chapter 10 . 1/30
You HAVE to update, I am hanging on every word!
MeSeesTheLight chapter 10 . 1/8
D: sad! pls update! it been months!
YourFan chapter 10 . 1/6
This is a terrific story! It's one of the best Ranger's Apprentice fan fictions I've ever read! Please update as soon as you can!
Happy New Year!
guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
More chapters
tartarus9b chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Ok, I would like to just put it out there you are the righter of the best fanfic I have ever read this is wonderful: it plays of the books very well but it is also its own story and almost original (aside from using general ideas personality traits etc.) I hope to see you updating soon would you give any tips to a young aspiring righter? Also wondering wether you are male or female, (are you righting a girls perspective as a girl or boy).
Anyway please update and I will give you a review (hopefully around this length). Also if you update my review will consist of actual comments on the chapter and not the load of waffle I am righting.
Goodbye, Lotserise9.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Good story. Is Halt going to find out what Ranulf said?
prongs67 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
series is great so far really well written you're a really good writer you put in detail but don't go over the top you seem to have the rare talent of knowing when to keep writing and when to stop. Really looking forward to the rest if you're still writing them.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
You have a real talent, and you know how to use it.
Crazy chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
This is better than I thought it would be. I don't know if I'll have time to keep reading, though. I've got a TON of schoolwork.