Reviews for Boys Are Easier
Jemjnz chapter 11 . 2/14
I love this story so far. I think Kaye is being a bit irrational about finding the culprits but I'm loving how you portray Halt. Can't wait to read more. Excited :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
PLEASE FINISH!
MeSeesTheLight chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I VOLENTEER AS TRIBUTE! (to beta)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
This is good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Savarra chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Poor Kaye! I hope you update soon. I just finished reading the series, and I need MORE...

Savarra
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Oh my. This is... not good. I hope everything will work out.
The first half of the chapter was well-written, but when Kaye confronted Halt, it started to go downhill in terms of quality.
Ezra Hagen chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Wwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Amazing! This is my favourite story on the site, I assume that next chapter, Halt will either change his mind or leave her with someone who she will have to escape.
Kay growing apart from Jarat made me sad, maybe next chapter their friendship will renew?
Hoping for another gripping, suspencful, delightfull chapter next time.

-B-
ReachWolf chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
OH MY GOD! About freaking time! I've been waiting for this masterpiece for ages.
Miss Kisharoo chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Wow, I have no words. This was an extremely powerful chapter. Hanging on every word here.
RangerAtHeart chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
More more more! This has a great storyline and i love it soooo much!
ReachWolf chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
You HAVE to update, I am hanging on every word!
MeSeesTheLight chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
D: sad! pls update! it been months!
YourFan chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
This is a terrific story! It's one of the best Ranger's Apprentice fan fictions I've ever read! Please update as soon as you can!
Happy New Year!
guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
More chapters
Ezra Hagen chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Ok, I would like to just put it out there you are the righter of the best fanfic I have ever read this is wonderful: it plays of the books very well but it is also its own story and almost original (aside from using general ideas personality traits etc.) I hope to see you updating soon would you give any tips to a young aspiring righter? Also wondering wether you are male or female, (are you righting a girls perspective as a girl or boy).
Anyway please update and I will give you a review (hopefully around this length). Also if you update my review will consist of actual comments on the chapter and not the load of waffle I am righting.
Goodbye, Lotserise9.