Reviews for Solok's Finest Hours
T'Sara chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hey fame! I hope everything is ok and you are able to come back soon!
wolfen281 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I noticed your profile went inactive. Does this mean you are no longer posting on the unfinished stories? I understand if RL is the deal... just let me say I totally love your stories. Good luck.
wolfen281 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Looking forward to more of this.
BTW, when did Soval and genie renew their bond? I think I missed that story.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Rule of thumb: I was not hurt or offended by your reviews, just puzzled as to why you might leave them. I changed the maturity rating per your suggestion. I write here to vent what has been a decade of pain, we all write for our own reasons...though one day this and all my stories will disappear because I am rarely here the push of RL and creating a life is more important. I'm here to support one person who I love and adore, and also believe has a future. Other than that I wouldn't be. I'm sorry if my writing offends you, and take no offense if you do not read any of it. I do wish you love and blessings in your own writing and life endeavors.
ruleofthumb32 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
No, actually, I was not making any Biblical references. I am not the type to go around citing chapter and verse. The 32 comes from my age. But thank you for making me look it up. I will try to remember that in the future, and that I shouldn't allow my annoyance to make me forget basic courtesy.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I got lost with names & who was bonded to who at first, but I figured it out. Good story or should I say saga. Hummmmm.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Clones? Katra swapping? Any species? He is insane, especially reading helpless Trill symbiants to profect the process. How the ' bleep' is he doing this?
How is this crack wit going to be stopped?
maba7x chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
What a roller coaster of a story! Thanks for the update!
Caren Rose chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Oh wow ...
Trills, hmm. S'Vec is really ... ambitious.
Caren Rose chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Ohhhhhh yes, simulated pregnancy :) great idea
Caren Rose chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Letant! Ohhh boy, this is getting interesting (ha, not that it wasn't already ...)
Caren Rose chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
"Do you plan on talking incessantly?"
"Pretty much. It's what I do."

Haha, you got that right, Nirak.
Caren Rose chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oooooohh, updates!

Turatt is cute :) and his mental abilities will come in handy.

I love the end of this chapter.
Sensara chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Yay for Letant! Awesome-sauce!

I can think of few things to make this more awesome, and one of them comes from Georgia... ;)

Awesome! Thanks for updating!
Sensara chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Yay for turning Gelnon! And Jenny/V'Las is so cute!