Reviews for With You
Lnares chapter 1 . 2/24
Not to be mean, but, according to Pyro Angle's story, Shadow actually thought they were his parents, just saying, not to be b#*%y
astroshadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Is the story "Innocence" still up?
astroshadow chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Are you still planning on adding more chapters to this?
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I like angsty stuff toooooo! But not...too angsty. Just the whole Searching-for-my-forgotten-past thingy! I LOVE IT! UPDATE! Happy Writing! _
SonicKnuckles chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
next chapter please! This story is great!
Foxyz chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
This story is very Are you going to finnish it?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
This is really good. Judging by the last update noted, I don't know if you intend to continue this story. However, I think you should at least give it a proper ending. I know a few people who would be interested (Including me)-

Peace Out
Mr. Alice chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
"This is really amazing. I read Innocence and I'm so happy somebody is continueing it." cried the spirit joyously.
jakob chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
listen if you ever read this review, I've been waiting three YEARS to see this done and what happens nuttin'! i'm gonna be really mad if this fic ain't done some time this millenium! because I think this fic is actually good!
Donna Thorn chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
I was wondering if you would ever update. i looked at the date and it said you wavn't updated in 3 years! Since the year 2002, it's the year 2005 right now..so..did you give up on this story?

Please e-mail me at :

dilciad
serenity hedgehog chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
u know i think Shadow is right...plus it was NEVER a comedy! to me it seemed more of a drama/mystery story but oh well...um...UPDATE SOON I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND TELL SHADOW TO CALM DOWN! i mean really...he's kinda scaring me when he turns into UGLY(and i qoute "UGLY!")monster and eats people...espeailly you...
serenity hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I SO*takea big deep breath*0*another breath*O0 COL!

and I JUST LOVE SHADOW!

In my opinion you made Shadow sound downright handsome and sexy! update soon I'll be waiting!*winks*
Sandra Dragoneye chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Feather Dancer on Devaintart :3
Girl, get the next chapter up I'm DYING here! I'm loofing all these different things of how Shadow could have survived and Sonic Team still won't say anything which sucks. I really wanna see what happens with his personaility if he does remmeber everything plus i've read everything else in here and Orin's too and I'm outta stuff to read at the moment u.u
*hugs Knux tightly since he just randomly walked past*
nara-mia chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
O.O WHOA! I didn't even notice this chapter! It's so good.. _ Take your time to update this story.
shadowgirl chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
hey wow whats the delay update soon