Reviews for When light and darkness entwine
Flamewhisper chapter 3 . 2/4
I think that this is a fitting end to the story. Not all that unexpected, because Bilbo was told in the last story that there would be a price to be paid for everything that he changed. The price was not getting to travel to the Undying Lands with Frodo and the other elves and going to the Halls of Mandos (or wherever Hobbits go when they die).

On an unrelated note, I hope that Fili and Kili pull through. It's like having Merry and Pippin die. They are just too young and full of life.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
voy a llorar
harrylee94 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Aw. Well, I suppose I should have expected this.
This was a fantastic story! Great way to follow up what you'd done before.
As sad as this ending was, it's good to know that Bilbo found peace in the end.
I hope that Fili and Kili are going to be okay in the end...
Great story! Loved every moment of it :)
harrylee94 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Aw no! I swear these dreams are going to kill him one day.
I think Gloin has to be the best comic relief here; always makes me laugh!
Brilliant, as always! I look forward to more!
BelleBeauty2694 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This looks to be as amazing as the last. )
WhiteFang72 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Amazingly written! I will be following this.
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow. I'm loving what you're doing with the connection between Bilbo and Frodo. I know this will be a series of one shots but I hope this will come up again. It was very well written.
I'm going to assume that Bilbo was able to make it back to Erebor, perhaps with some help from those dwarves that were at the meeting in Rivendell or even before then, for which I am extremely happy (though I have to admit that the fact that Thorin's still alive confuses me... unless he pulled a 'Dwalin' on us (Dwalin lived to be 340 years old after all)), not that I'm unappreciative or anything!
Anywho... Thoroughly enjoying this, and I look forward to further tales! :D
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Cool, I'm the first reviewer! XD

This is pretty interesting...But if Bilbo is in Rivendel, why are the dwarves there?

Besides that, tear jerker! I didn't know Ori died at Moria! Say it isn't so! T0T
Anywho, I do as always, enjoy your unique flare in your writing and will be waiting for more!

P.S. I'm against guy/guy pairings so I'm gonna just think of it as strong and deep friendship, K? ;3