Reviews for THE CUTEST CRIMINAL
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 6/19
First of all, if people don't like Neal as a baby stories, there are hundreds of other stories to read. Personally I love the Neal as a baby/child stories. Give you a chance to see what El and Peter would be like as parents. Thank you for an entertaining story.
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 2/21
Thanks so much for this story. I love deaged Neal with Peter and El as his parents. There are so many things Neal could get into and lots of ways for Neal whump. Running around outside naked, getting the chicken pox or measles. He's so cute as an adult, I can only imagine how cute he would be as a toddler.
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 1/21
I LOVE the toddler Neal stories and how El and Peter act as parents and take care of him. There are so many things a toddler can get into. I loved him running around with his little naked behind showing. Thanks for the entertainment
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I love the deaged Neal stories and having Peter and El take care of him. Would love to see him get into more mischief. I'm sure 2 year olds have tons of ideas. Thanks for entertaining me!
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Personally, I like Neal as a baby with El and Peter as his parents. He's adorable as an adult, but He would be stunning as a child. There are so many things he could get into and still be cute. He could run around naked, he could get into all kinds of trouble in the kitchen. It's your story and up to you, but I love it as it is.
JoeNeal chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Lol.. cute chapter. I really don't know what happened. Why did you stop? U must definitely continue this story. It's really simple and easy to read. U can go further by aging Neal little by little and then the adventures that could come along with that?

Whatever you decide... I will definitely read it :)
JoeNeal chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Lol lol lol... this chapterhad me laughing so hard. Awesome.
JoeNeal chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Don't mind the negative reviews. You are doing an awesome job so far
JoeNeal chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
They are home and Neal is safe with the Burkes :)
JoeNeal chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
Shit! Poir baby! Thank God he is okay though
JoeNeal chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Lol.. Sara was so surprised!
JoeNeal chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Definitely Peter and El make natural parents.
JoeNeal chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Okay so what was in the box?
JoeNeal chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Okay so now we know what happened
JoeNeal chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Lol.. Neal telling Peter to apologise was so cute.