Reviews for THE CUTEST CRIMINAL
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 9/21
Personally, I like Neal as a baby with El and Peter as his parents. He's adorable as an adult, but He would be stunning as a child. There are so many things he could get into and still be cute. He could run around naked, he could get into all kinds of trouble in the kitchen. It's your story and up to you, but I love it as it is.
JoeNeal chapter 14 . 6/25
Lol.. cute chapter. I really don't know what happened. Why did you stop? U must definitely continue this story. It's really simple and easy to read. U can go further by aging Neal little by little and then the adventures that could come along with that?

Whatever you decide... I will definitely read it :)
JoeNeal chapter 12 . 6/25
Lol lol lol... this chapterhad me laughing so hard. Awesome.
JoeNeal chapter 11 . 6/25
Don't mind the negative reviews. You are doing an awesome job so far
JoeNeal chapter 10 . 6/25
They are home and Neal is safe with the Burkes :)
JoeNeal chapter 9 . 6/25
Shit! Poir baby! Thank God he is okay though
JoeNeal chapter 8 . 6/25
Lol.. Sara was so surprised!
JoeNeal chapter 7 . 6/25
Definitely Peter and El make natural parents.
JoeNeal chapter 6 . 6/25
Okay so what was in the box?
JoeNeal chapter 5 . 6/25
Okay so now we know what happened
JoeNeal chapter 4 . 6/25
Lol.. Neal telling Peter to apologise was so cute.
JoeNeal chapter 3 . 6/24
Whoa! Neal not hood.. throwing tantrums like that!
JoeNeal chapter 2 . 6/24
Lol.. poor Peter!
JoeNeal chapter 1 . 6/24
Great start. Wonder what happened to Neal?
JimChou chapter 14 . 4/8
Just read the whole story. So cute and funny and all over loveable. I know it's a long time now and you haven't updated. It's a pity because your writing is quite good; I've read a lot of fanfic here and your skills are quite on the upper range; good plot, easy to read, descriptions and dialogs spot on. We are here for entertainment and you bring what is needed after a day at work. I hope you didn't stop because of some bad messages; be sure many people would follow your story again if you would give it a try. You could have Neal grow up a few years at a time (like he is two when they put him to sleep and is four when he wakes up in the morning and so on). You could also imagine what's up with the box. Thanks. And I wish you all the best.