Reviews for THE CUTEST CRIMINAL
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2020
Wish you would continue this even all these years later.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2020
So sorry to hear about your dad.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2020
Don't beat yourself up. Your story is very good. You could do more chapters with toddler Neal, then progress to school-age, adolescent, teenage and young adult Neal. Just my opinion.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
This is a really good story and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter!
Ficyes chapter 14 . 6/1/2019
LOOOOOVE!
Little neal who cries and laughs and loved are always the best. Thank you so much for sharing. Too be there are only 14 chapters.
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 4/13/2018
I beg of you write more for this. :-)
jacks marie chapter 3 . 1/28/2018
Love this Breakfast story...
jacks marie chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
You really should update this..Very good wrting...
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
First of all, if people don't like Neal as a baby stories, there are hundreds of other stories to read. Personally I love the Neal as a baby/child stories. Give you a chance to see what El and Peter would be like as parents. Thank you for an entertaining story.
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Thanks so much for this story. I love deaged Neal with Peter and El as his parents. There are so many things Neal could get into and lots of ways for Neal whump. Running around outside naked, getting the chicken pox or measles. He's so cute as an adult, I can only imagine how cute he would be as a toddler.
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
I LOVE the toddler Neal stories and how El and Peter act as parents and take care of him. There are so many things a toddler can get into. I loved him running around with his little naked behind showing. Thanks for the entertainment
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I love the deaged Neal stories and having Peter and El take care of him. Would love to see him get into more mischief. I'm sure 2 year olds have tons of ideas. Thanks for entertaining me!
Leslie Hughes chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Personally, I like Neal as a baby with El and Peter as his parents. He's adorable as an adult, but He would be stunning as a child. There are so many things he could get into and still be cute. He could run around naked, he could get into all kinds of trouble in the kitchen. It's your story and up to you, but I love it as it is.
JoeNeal chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Lol.. cute chapter. I really don't know what happened. Why did you stop? U must definitely continue this story. It's really simple and easy to read. U can go further by aging Neal little by little and then the adventures that could come along with that?

Whatever you decide... I will definitely read it :)
JoeNeal chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Lol lol lol... this chapterhad me laughing so hard. Awesome.