Reviews for A Drabble A Day
wujy chapter 44 . 1/1
I'm entertained by Chapter 44, your Dolores/Cornelius short. Before I read it, I was worried it was going to take itself to seriously, but you delivered the pairing well. The way you wrote it, I could almost actually hear alarm bells going off in my head as I read it, just as Cornelius probably was, as well. I could feel myself tense up, and my brain just went, "No, no. No, no, no, no, no." lol
Fire The Canon chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Ha! What an interesting pairing this was. I think you did a great job with portraying their insanity. It's very fitting for what we do know about their characters This was enjoyable! Good job :)
Fire The Canon chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
The funny thing about this is that this whole conversation totally reminds me of me and my boyfriend. The teasing like that - it's what we do. So I very much enjoyed this, because I could relate well. Good job!
Fire The Canon chapter 31 . 4/21/2015
This was really sweet. I liked how in few words you could tell the story of how they came to be together. Nicely done!
Fire The Canon chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
Heheh, cute. I like this pairing, though I don't read it much because I do so much post-war stuff. This was really cute, especially reading it from Angelina's POV. Nicely done!
SiriusMarauderFan chapter 48 . 2/27/2015
Admittedly one of the strangest pairings I've ever seen, but I like the way you wrote them together. A very sweet and realistic little drabble. Well done!
J.F.C chapter 48 . 2/25/2015
Definitely not a pair I would had expected to read, like ever, but it was very well done despite the short amount of development. It's also my very first time I read Rolanda as a main character, can't say the same for Poppy since I have read two stories before with her as a main one. Good work.
Lara1221 chapter 48 . 2/25/2015
two typos: should be held her close, and in the relationship.

Aw, that was sweet. Never read the pairing before, I'm glad I got to read it. The ptsd was a good theme to present it, and made for really sweet dialogue between the two. I like the medicine theme. Overall, job well done, obviously :)
Laser Lance 720 chapter 48 . 2/24/2015
Those poor babies. I can really feel the care these two have for one another. Its so easy to see and while I don't normally ship these two, I can't find one flaw in either of them. Splendid.
You likewise captured the haunting that comes with that war. The line you used about needing a girlfriend, not a heeler was a powerful and touching one. It brought together the scars of the past and the hope for their future so well.
NeonDomino chapter 48 . 2/24/2015
This was really sweet, the concern Poppy had for Rolanda. I can imagine killing someone would leave an impression on someone and cause horrible nightmares. I can see Poppy calling on her medical knowledge straight away, checking Rolanda's wrist and offering her a potion.
0WolfMoon0 chapter 48 . 2/23/2015
Hmm, I honestly cannot remember who Rolonda is (I'm so ashamed) but I found the storyline to be sweet and a good comfort story. Now there were a few times where a semi-colon or comma was incorrectly used, but that can easily be overlooked when looking at the overall quality of the piece. Well written, sweet, excellent.
Mycroft-mione chapter 48 . 2/21/2015
Aw! Poor Rolanda, poor Poppy. This is a nice pairing. I can see how the two really care for each other, how devastated they are about the battle, their pain and their love. In such a short piece, you really expressed a lot of emotion. Wow!
You do put 'stronger one in the relation' instead of 'relationship', but maybe that's an acceptable replacement, I don't know. Sorry if it is... :)
All in all, awesome job! I welcome more of these two!
alyssialui chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
Awww this was sweet. Rolanda is still haunted by nightmares about the War and the death around her. I like how Rolanda said, "I don't need a Healer. I need you, my girlfriend." She doesn't want someone doting over her out of obligation but out of care and love. I guess that this takes place some time after the Battle then since Poppy is no longer a Healer.
Good job overall.
Fire The Canon chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
Firstly, I really like the title of this drabble. It's cute and fitting, in my opinion. Secondly, I've read a few fics with this pairing. Not sure how I feel yet, but I appreciate it, I guess.

I liked where you set this, and the timing. It's lovely, and sometimes a little romance between older people is all we need in fanfiction. Sometimes teenage love can get tiresome.

Good job!
butterflygirly99 chapter 48 . 2/7/2015
This was really cute. I've never really seen too much about this pairing, but after reading this I have to say I'm officially sold :)

Great job with the dialogue, I thought it was very well done.

Wonderful piece :)