Reviews for Lucky Item
chocolatecatcupcakecheese chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was ADORABLE. I think Midorima/Takao is my OTP now, too. THANK YOU for your contributions to the Kuroko no Basuke fandom and THANK YOU for this fic. LOL. Midorima probably thought he was being slick. (He won't notice. Definitely not. I'll just call and act normal.) And then I just have this image of internal glee, you know: Midorima put the headband on with the same sort of inner-squealing-joy a teenage girl gets from putting on her boyfriend's shirt (It smelllllls like him, just like a hug!) I ship it so much, uuugh.

I GOT INTO THIS FANDOM FOR YOU. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, giving you so many ideas and uuuuugh *slides into a puddle of drool and happy tears and feels* I'm hooked now, reading through the manga. And whoa, but it's bishieliscious. Keep up the excellent writing!

"Hibari Kyoya is smexy,
His strength is divine
And he is, fellow fangirls,
Completely MINE."
cute
fiendishly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yayyayayyay
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
:) very cute! Keep up the great work...
mamita chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima, in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, it shows they are so cute, for me there is another couple , lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, Takao and his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is adorable awesomely in characterly AWESOME!

I want my Oha Asa horoscope too!

nuff said XDD
Demitre chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
ah, this was beyond adorable. their awkward little conversation at the end was so precious, i loved it ;3;
hlflores chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OMG!

ASUDLIBGRAHDSIHVBDKBCVKLARHG9AHGV HUIVHLA..!

I just died..
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, especially since the couple TakaMido I really like, especially when Mido is the uke, is so shy and tsundere, lol, keep it up, hopefully fics keep doing more of them, thanks and kisses.
Imitation Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was really cute, the fluff was so adorable. This would be exactly how I would picture a confession ;D
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh my God, this is . !
MonMon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww, such a sweet confession!
I live how tsuntsun in character Midorin is and Takao too!

Thanks for a light hearted story!