Reviews for Sancta Lilium
AnimeFan2431 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Love where this story is going, please update
Martenzo chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Nice to see an update, however short it may be. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
oh my god, this match...can be a pair made in Heaven (or Hell, depended on whose POV), or you were high thinking of this brilliant idea.
ComicGeek chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Yay you're back! Please update again! Chyaaa!
Me chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Amazing and completely original! I love this pairing and it is my new OTP. I'm fully aware that 'Nyu' is a part of Lucy but if I can make a request that you don't have to take seriously at all... I think she should just have her kick-ass personality and no Nyu. It's rare to find a good story and a brilliant writer together and I have a personal preference towards over powered main female characters and you could write it perfectly... Just a suggestion and I'll be checking regularly for updates. Keep up being awesome!
sesshomaruluver1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I am loving this, I can just see Hidan and Lucy being together. Hope you update soon.
WarFlower chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Awww, no more?
WarFlower chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
OmJ Hidan's last comment just floored me XD XD
WarFlower chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is really nice, super funny! NYU! And that surprise... i think i know what it is lol
Nightsong1771 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Awesome story I hope you update more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I love this story!
Nyu is so cute :)
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
notInvidia chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I've been mentioned :O *feels honored*
Alright, so this chapter was awesome. Reasons: Blood, Lucy, Hidan. A chapter doesn't need more than that to be cewl. :D *thumbs up*
Though I have a few tips.
Black Oops. Oops. It's Ops. :P
[ The said muttered ] sounds a little off. First time I've read it I was like the said muttered? He said muttering? Oooh, The said [leader] muttered. I'm retarded.
[ Apparently, the leader appeared to be a bit too arrogant ] Word repetition. Sorry if that's your style and it's meant to make a point that the leader was an obvious idiot, but if not, why not change the (appeared) to seemed or leave the first one from the beginning sentence. It's like saying "Seemingly, [...] seemed to be [...]" y'know what I mean?
Last one, when someone thinks you could use 'blah' instead of "blah" so it becomes easier to distinguish between speech and thought.
And I think the eyes become glassy after someone dies, even if you severe the head off. But I don't know... how could I anyway? xD
So just a few tips for the next chappie.
Kudos to you for remembering Nyu always tries to make people around her happy, though sometimes that results in exact the opposite. Lucy will always be the awesomer one!
Keep up da work, man!
KuroShiro (because my name is too long and I'm too lazy x'D)
notInvidia chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Nooo, Lucy! But wait... they took her while she was still naked. Damn, those ANBUs are perverts. xD
And even though I'm not all that much of a Nyu-Fan, Lucy is awesome all the way.
And HidanxLucy just seems so right... somehow. So keep it up! It's really cool, and unique at that.
Bloodshot111 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013