Reviews for Mingled in my System
EstrellaReina chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
God that was painful! My heart is literally hurting right now due to my now broken Klaine heart. I literally have actual physical pain in my chest. I shouldn't have read this. It hurts too much
TheoPotterGoblinFriend chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
So I know that this was written back in 2013, but would you even slightly contemplate writing a sequel or else lengthening this? I love this story and really am interested in the consequences of Kurt's action. We know what Kurt thinks will happen and what Burt told him would happen in order to try to prevent it, but we do not know what the reactions of Blaine and Thomas will ultimately be. Nor are we given much information as to how this gave Blaine his sight. It had seemed in one of your descriptions like a free-flowing current with give and take on both sides so that each is stronger. But if that was the case, Kurt should still be able to see or Blaine should be able to see having a soul mate in Thomas. I am interested in more information on your take on this.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
That was beautiful.
klainer4everandever chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Please,please,PLEASE Could you write the reaction of Blaine?I SO want to know how he will react when he finds out what Kurt did...Maybe in that party he's throwing.
Lydia chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This story made me so sad. And I don't understand how Blaine could suddenly see when Kurt tattooed Blaine's name on himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Please do a sequel to Blaine's reaction! PRETTY PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
OMFG I don't even know if I should feel happy or sad... Why are you doing this to me?
pen 42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This i amazing. and breath taking. I really want to see blaine react please!
DariaPhilomela chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love you and hate you at the same time :'D thank you for this fic, so damn beautiful!
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was so sad and so good. Any hope for a sequel? :)
Urmeline chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is such a beautiful story. Your writing is amazing.
amande chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
this story is truly beautiful.. but so heartbreaking! seriouly my soul is in pain right now, but i regret nothing because it was amazing.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
wow
kittykat62442 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I would love to see a continuation of this! Blaine's reaction to what Kurt has done! This was such a great idea and so well portrayed!
Lari D chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OH DEAR LORD! I have never been so close to crying while reading something, NEVER, it was magnificent. It made me actually feel Kurt's pain and confusion as well as Blaine's. I love fluff just as much as everyone else but THIS was... Amazing. Truly beautiful. It resembles how we humans react to love. How flawed and dumb we're, and how we become even more while in love. And i made an anonimous review because i have no account, and i have none because i wouldn't have anything to submit. Anyway i loved this. :)