Reviews for Falling
Prayers to Castiel chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Squealing so hard right. I freakin love this fanfic. It's one of my favorited
Validate0 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
That us so sweet! Live the ending! Is there going to be a sequel?
Juliet116 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
So many nice feelings in just one chapter. I liked it :)
Validate0 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
A lot happened which needed to happen, and was good that you squeezed it all into one chapter. Well done! Looking forward to your next update whenever you have time to post it. :D
Juliet116 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
FINALLY! They've made their dramatic escape and I loved every moment of it :D

I do feel bad for Cosette tho... I hope she can find someone to get over Marius.
Validate0 chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
I love ur alternative! Please update again when you have the time! :D
Juliet116 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Run! I don't care how much of a good guy Marius is ((or how bad I actually feel for poor Cosette)) now is the time to run away! Enjolras, drag him if you need to!
Juliet116 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
FINALLY! Some happiness :'D

Oh God, Marius finding where Enj was on the scandal sheets was just great XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter ((especially the sexy time I feel is coming ;D))
Juliet116 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Everyone in this story is sad. And now, so am I. I want to punch Marius and hug him at the same time. I just... Please let us have a happy moment? Please?
Palanquin chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god, this chapter killed me. /3 ;n;
Juliet116 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
ENJOLRAS DON'T LEAVE! Why didn't they run away or something before the wedding? Ahhhh, I'm gonna cry! I can just imagine Marius finding that note and feeling like his world is ending. DX
Juliet116 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
NOOOOUUUUU! What are they going to do now!? (And why do I feel a MAYOR fight coming...)
Juliet116 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Awww, Marius! You poor thing!

This is getting kind of dark... but I like it :)
Juliet116 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Ahhh, 'Taire! DX

Okay, now that that's out of mu system:

I cannot believe you're cutting off his leg; I did not see that one coming. Marius is going to be freaking angry when he wakes up...

Is it to bad I want Cosette and Enjolras to fight over Marius? XD
Juliet116 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
No, they'll put them in jail! What are they gonna do now? They have to live, they're the only guys left ((and I'm not even sure if Grantaire looked dead enough to save himself XD))