Reviews for Mass Effect: Rehabilitation
Viktorbane chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Rypht my old friend you have a real talent. Next chapter cannot come soon enough. Please keep up the good work.
Nightstride chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I've been waiting for a update to this. Your flow between words in the explanations is a little iffy in this chapter, it bounces around a little. It's interesting seeing into the sleep deprived mind of your Shep too. All in all, good job on the chapter. And hey, "We got Garrus back! That's great, because he was totally my favorite… with that pole up his a**." ;)
TW6464 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Good chapter!
Avenger13579 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
loved this new chapter :)
Darth Meta chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Love the sarcastic thoughts that Shepard's had about the door handles, even though they don't exist in his universe anymore. I'm glad you decided to bring Garrus into your story, there's no Shepard without Vakarian.
kill-phil chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Glad that you are back on track!

I will never be too tired to say, that this was an awesome chapter. Like always.
It was crystal clear that Garrus will be the first visitor. EVERYBODY likes Garrus. Team Dextro is the best and i'm glad that they are finally reunited.

Yup, Shepard is the piece that holds his whole crew together. I can see the crew drifting apart after his death (thank god my Shepard survives every single time the ending). The ME1 crew are friends and probably keep in touch after the war, but all the guys from ME2? I don't think so! There were to many crazies on the SR-2 and no real friendship. It's only my personal opinion though.

So Shepard may become a painter? Can i expect that you will draw some Pictures and upload them on Deviantart or somewhere else? xD
Would like to see what Shepard has in mind. IF his friends can convince him of course.
The fearless Commander of the Normandy and savior of the Galaxy, becomes the galaxies most famous Unicorn drawer! I can the headline right before my eyes!
OK i'm going to far :D

till next chapter!

Phil
gilmaxter chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Well dispite the lat update. The chapter is awesome :P

try to update quicker .
Way of the Sheikah chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
"I had to learn how to fight monsters on my own." Shepard snapped a piece of the armor in place. "That day, I died for the first time."

Wow...I loved the whole "monster" theme in this chapter! I'm starting to see why Rowan is the way he is. Sorry for taking so long to review, this month has been insane. I'm itching to know who the squad member will be (though I have a feeling I might know...does he, perhaps, like to calibrate?).

Anyway, great job like always, and can't wait for more!

-Sheik
Viktorbane chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
This has to be one of the best fan fics i have ever read on hear great job sarge
gilmaxter chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Good chapter sad but good. A nice backstory to the earth borne shepard.
ChainzOfThePast chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Personally i would like to see a day of just Tali and Kronos, kinda like Shepard had to go somewhere so Tali and Kronos have a day together. Anyway i have to say that im proud that this story turnedout as great as it did because i had the utmost confidense that it would, update soon. Yours truly ChainzOfThePast
Darth Meta chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This is kinda sad, I hope the next chapter is a little bit happier. Don't get me wrong, this is a good chapter, just sad...
Avenger13579 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
even though it was sad i enjoyed this chapter :)
tom80 bsn chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
What did happen to her ? Killed (She knew she would die) ? Suicide ?

Please explain.
kill-phil chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
"I hope that you guys enjoyed it." aww come on! how can i enjoy something like that! it is nearly midnight and i was going to sleep but i'm not sure if i can anymore. that was so sad! ... but at the same time a really good read!
i can't remember my thoughts and my view of the world around me when i was 5 ( god i'm old) but i think it is spot on.
i like how you dealt with sheps past. it was a nice touch with the last words of his mother and it was even nicer that he doesn't forgot his mother after all this years.
this chapter was win, because it gave us insight of rowans past and it was one of this moments which formed sheps character.
keep up the good work!