Reviews for Forgotten Day Revealed
julianne chapter 9 . 1/9
I'm really enjoying your story. May God bring you health and happiness.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
I hope the gods answer your prayers somehow. I can only say that I hope your situation gets better since I'm still a kid, so there's that. Thank you for delivering this story to us... some of them made me shed tears. Sigh, so I am wondering what happens next and the best of luck to you!
pierceangelus chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Super happy to read the update as I love this story and am curious to see how it will continue :)
brendafay chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
more please
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
It seems a pretty good start, some minor mistakes here and there, but nothing big.
Buffy1987 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
I really like this story, hope you'll continue it...
julianne chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Interesting premise. But if you are going to have Connor join Buffy and Spike to make up a new family without Angel it doesn't make sense. She feels safe because of Angel not Spike in your story. The series never established her feelings towards Spike. But we all know she loved Angel more than Riley and more importantly Spike. So you are saying the PTB will betray Angel and separate him from his family in favor of Spike. And why would Connor turn on his father and go with another vampire, Spike? I also don't like the bossy Willow who seems to have no respect for Angel and adores Spike.
pierceangelus chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Great update... So happy to read one again and look forward to reading more from you :)
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
This is a huge problem! And I can't believe the Council is actually involved in this problem! Can they be so sick? God! They are such sick bastards! _
Steve chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I really like your stork please continue.
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
What did she mean at the end "a Slayer's kid", whose kid? Update!
TheMaster4444 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Okay, this is pretty good. I'd like to see where you go with it.
pinkyblue-ice chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
please update again soon.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Wow! Kicking legs my Willow. Just want to see BA interacting.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
So, they just took Buffy away from Sunnydale to deal with the city... so that she was with Angel... so that a new threat could potentially happen with a slayer without memories and a vampire who could lose his soul?

Ok. At least I know why the council was destroyed.