Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
wynnsteria06 chapter 10 . 6/14
oh so edward and alice are mates? i was confused but okay its nice and its ur story so you ruleee
Maria Elena chapter 35 . 6/9
gracias

me sigue gustando mucho...me encanto que no hayas puesto a bella swan.
Yuki Sota chapter 35 . 5/13
I love this story! It's very well written and the plot makes one want to continue reading it.
Though I still wonder what happened to the American ministry as they were mentioned but somehow never involved in this story.
Thank you for writing and finishing it!
Rebe Marauder chapter 35 . 5/9
Hola! Me ha encantado la historia. He disfrutado mucho leyendo.
DE Rosewood chapter 1 . 4/30
Dear DebsTheSlytherinSnapfan I wanted to let you know that someone one Wattpad has posted this story on the page as there own and no credit was given to you. As I love all of your books I felt that you should be made aware that someone is stealing your work.
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 19 . 4/22
Even George called him a lier my heart
Clyden chapter 35 . 2/25
This was amazing. For me out of all your stories, the strength of Harry here was so awe worthy. Thank you for this. Jasper was amazing as well, made me realize some realizations regarding the characters in Twilight. Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of literature.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 35 . 2/9
A Great fanfic.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 1/27
Interesting story
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 35 . 12/10/2020
That's so sweet. The ending somehow didn't even feel abrupt. I thought it was going to. But maybe rehashing Fred's death makes all other emotions void...
Heh
Anyway. Your story was quite sweet and I'm glad you were able to complete it properly.
James Potter chapter 35 . 12/8/2020
That. Was. AMAZING. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT! I'll have to check out your other stories too!
LibbyRose chapter 35 . 11/28/2020
i thought i wouldn't like the jasper/Harry pairing but i actually loved it!
andjelija.nenic chapter 20 . 11/17/2020
catonmic33 chapter 35 . 11/8/2020
Very nice work. I like how caracters are, more or less, as close to their canon version. You did great there :)
I also really like J&H romance, though it honestly lacks of romantic moments (kisses and more, much much more;) )
A little fast at the end, and again, every author is trying to get every single caracter their own happy ending, which is so not useful in my opinion.
Anyhow, I loved it. Thanks so much !
catonmic33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
It starts well. You have my attention, especially due to Jasper/Harry story. And I like how very normal Harry sounds, despite being Master of Death, Boy Who Lived, Survivor... etc. Just Harry, I like :)
3,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »