Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Lokiethegod chapter 35 . 11/5/2023
So not the biggest fan of twlight (the rabid fanbase turned me away but ive read all the books and seen the movies) but over all id give this Story a 8-8.5 out of 10 (84 out of 100 for those who perfer a tighter number).
Characters are well written and feel mostly believeable.
Mixing of the 2 worlds was done well enough to be passable.
It does seem like one of those stories that would of been better if it was longer and more drawnout but it seemed like the author was losing interest and just wanted to give an ending, which im thankful for and theres enough left that the author can always come back and add a few chapters before this one.

A good read for a slow day if you are looking to get though a whole story in one day.
Thank you for writing and I cant wait to read more
fallenangel8635 chapter 35 . 9/9/2023
Good read thank you
Linda chapter 35 . 8/15/2023
Loved the story
rigger42 chapter 8 . 8/7/2023
LOL I agree on the homeschooling. Repeating high school forever is just stupid. They could at least attend colleges, get lost in the crowds of a college town, claim to be younger to start but stay for years in grad programs. That would give them the opportunity to try new things, stay engaged with older students. Of course, once they have access to magic they can probably wear glamours...at least to avoid the glitter ball effect. :)
lucifyr04 chapter 16 . 6/11/2023
Yup. Anytime I would watch a character that is mother hen, I would always liken them to Molly haha
ehskdks chapter 1 . 6/11/2023
look out for the punctuation plz
magnoliarossa chapter 35 . 5/27/2023
I don't know how I missed it. A really good story!
Styling chapter 29 . 5/6/2023
Disgusting freak
beth626 chapter 35 . 11/4/2022
Fantastic!
novonia chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
Nonononono… heathen! Have you never made a proper cookie?! First you cream/whip the softened butter with the sugar(s) then you add eggs (one at a time) with any liquid flavoring, and then you incorporate your flour(s) and leavening/salt, then you can stir in your chips/nuts.
this is immersion breaking! They would have such a shitty cookie, no one would buy again! Shop failure.
Lol, but seriously it looks good so far, other than this cookie catastrophe.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 5 . 10/9/2022
"Did he risk being betrayed again?"

He doesn't have a choice. He will let them in, he will listen to them, and he will cooperate with Jasper. He's too passive too do anything else. If they attack him, he will lose, probably won't even fight back.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 4 . 10/9/2022
Wow, Harry's a doormat. Master of death? More like a regular pushover, Jasper's his master now because Harry can't stand up for himself even when he's scared for his godson.

Hopefully Teddy heads back to England before James and the other vampires show up. Harry would just let them devour him.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 3 . 10/9/2022
I hope Harry defends himself. He's getting attacked by an unknown vampire. If he's passive, I can't see how he ever beat Voldemort, especially because he has to defend his godson.
3,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »