Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
good story
Meepmorp04 chapter 14 . 7/7
Speaking as someone who lives in America and looked up the Romeo and Juliet laws because I was a freshman in college dating a senior:

“According to federal law, it is illegal to have sexual relations with anyone between the ages of 12 and 18, if that person is four or more years younger than the perpetrator. Each state has specific legal age of consent laws, which vary from 10 to 18 years of age. (Legaldictionary

In Washington the Legal age of consent is 16 with an acceptable 2 year age difference.

So uh… If someone reports it it can be processed as statutory rape and Harry can be imprisoned.
Excellent story. Thank you for the great read.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 35 . 4/1
Enjoying the story thanks
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 2/5
Enjoyed reading this again.
Bambina-belle chapter 35 . 1/18
Great story. Great plot n great way of telling it.
Kaitlin with a C chapter 3 . 1/2
Isn’t Forks (Seattle) 8 hours Behind London? Also, didn’t you have Harry stay up so he’d be on Forks time when he arrived?
Annie Magus chapter 35 . 12/18/2021
Lovely story. Thank you for writing!
drucifer000 chapter 19 . 11/9/2021
Ridiculous that he did NOTHING to his "friends" when they literally stabbed him in the back right after he sacrificed himself and saved all of them.
bloodynoir chapter 17 . 10/8/2021
How ‘bout both?
HermioneBlack83 chapter 35 . 9/22/2021
I really liked this. my ONLY complaint is your time zones. the UK is ahead of us. meaning if it's 5 pm here, it's 10 pm in the UK. I love all your stories though. you're a fantastic writer and I felt bad that I was bothered by this.
Lady Ara of Slytherin chapter 9 . 8/29/2021
I know I'm gonna sound like a complete and utter nerd... but the student killed by Tom Riddle, via the Basilisk, wasn't a Half-blood Slytherin. It was Myrtle Warren,(aka Moaning Myrtle) a Muggleborn Ravenclaw.

p.s. I couldn't help but notice, harry mentioned parselmouths to Jasper, but never explained what they are. Did Jasper just not take notice..? Or perhaps he just couldn't be bothered asking..?
wynnsteria06 chapter 10 . 6/14/2021
oh so edward and alice are mates? i was confused but okay its nice and its ur story so you ruleee
Maria Elena chapter 35 . 6/9/2021
gracias

me sigue gustando mucho...me encanto que no hayas puesto a bella swan.
Yuki Sota chapter 35 . 5/13/2021
I love this story! It's very well written and the plot makes one want to continue reading it.
Though I still wonder what happened to the American ministry as they were mentioned but somehow never involved in this story.
Thank you for writing and finishing it!
3,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »