Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
traceybuie chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I'm really pleased with Harry just 'knowing' about the shifters. But I really wish Harry and Jasper would become 'equal' friends before mates, given their past histories. I hate the idea of Jasper just being possessive and bossy with Harry when he is so powerful himself. It's demeaning.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Awesome chapter. Why not have moppy with Jasper and have Harry with Alice?
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Another great chapter. I really like this story and can't wait to read what happens next.
felawred chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I wouldn't care ether way if it's Alice/Edward or not. In most of the FF I've read I don't really like Bella that much. I've not really read the books or watched the films yet but I do plan to ... maybe lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'm fine with Alice and Edward,
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I'd love to see possessive Jasper Short but nice chapter. I always look forward to your updates! :)
foxam12 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
i like it and cant wait for more
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
This is fabulous so far I only wish there was more! So as to your questions I think Alice should have a vision and set Jasper up to encounter Harry. Somehow would be my idea but I'm sure whatever you decide will be awesome. I love the idea of Possessive Jasper and can't wait to see it. I don't mind the alice/edward pairing that way you don't have to have any hurt feelings. Unless you want Bella to be a big part of the story there's no reason not to just leave her out or have her dating jacob or something.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rat3000 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

edward with alice its fine even if im the only one said this and million said bella.

oh! please please Debs favor me, only this ones.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
plz plz update soon. and dont change anything keep Edward and Alice together plz.
Xiaoqing chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Please! Keep alice/edward. Are you going to bash bella? (If you dont, i dont care... I'll still read it, But bashing people is fun...) Update Soon Please!
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Firstly, I Love the idea of the Possessive Jasper XD!
Also maybe Harry should develop shomething similar to blood pops for the Cullens when/if they stop by the store...
Next, AC/EdC are a lovely match! They get along well anyway and do not really need to communicate much due to their gifts!

Fantastic Story so far!
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
love it
twilightreaderaddict chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I always love Jasper's character. He and Harry should make an interesting pairing. Please leave Bella out of the mix, as much as I love the original story she sometimes gets on my nerves in FFn. Can't wait for everyone to meet and learn that Harry knows what everyone is! I thi k the wolf boys will learn about it when Teddy shows up. Like will recognize like!

Meechy
hanakisa chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
GAHHH! I was sooo into this and then the chapter ended and I wanted to cry! This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are amazing!
2,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »