Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Huh, wasn't expecting that lol. Need more lol.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
lov it
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Harry seems pretty laid back in this story so far, so I see him pretty much immobilizing the vamp and talking to him once he sees the eyes are amber. Awesome chapter.
hanakisa chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Another awesome chapter! I didn't expect Jasper to just randomly appear in his house I have to say. Interesting though. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction!
watchheart8969 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
this is really good so far :DD im loving it
SailorJupiter001 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
plz plz plz plz update soon. cant wait for more and when will Edward dump bella or are they not dating and she's just a stalker?
Mrs-Underhill chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Ohh possessive jasper please! I love your stories, I always look forward to reading your stories!
DreamKaskade chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
No Bella! Edward stay with Alice.
svallkille chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
No i like alice/edward... Will jasper/harry meet soon? Can alice see them? Can harry hire esme as an cook?
Shebajay chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Seeing how well Harry's shop is coming along is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Ha! I love it! 3 3 pooossseeessssiiiivvveeeee mwhahahahahahhahaha
Pheonixs1518 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
hmm first way is okie o-o.. I'll laugh my ass off when harry wents him using a wandless banishing hex on jasper for coming out of no where and just grabbing him xD hehehehe.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I think you should keep Alice with Edward. You could have Bella have a thing for Jasper or Harry instead. That Or you could have her have a thing for Edward. I dont like Bella so i dont care. However Alice and Edward are an amazing pairing so keep them together. Bella does not have to play a big part in the story at all.
Nomore1234 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Curious what Jasper will do when he catches Harry's sent.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
i loved loved was great.
2,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »