Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 35 . 4/28
awww a sweet ending, in the end they all got what they wanted, Teddy his brother and Harry as his dad, Rosalie her kids and even Leah her happy ending.
I totally loved how you spun in events from the Twilight series to fit into your story without Bella. James having huge respect for wizards through a meeting with Grindelwald was pure genius aswell as how the Volturi were dealt with. Marcus' wife killed by Aro and Caius? I can see that happening, them getting ripped apart by her ghost was just pure justice. Taking out Chelsea(unless I'm mixing her name up, the Vampire that forges the false bonds and emotions anyway) first, finally someone else thought of it! It would always have been my first move after I heard Elezar tell the Cullens about the Volturi gifts, it was her gift that held such a huge group of Vamps together.
haha I loved Harry pointing out all the flaws in the Cullens lifestyle, that it made Jasper so smug and built his self confidence up was just a side-benefit.
Teddy... I just wanted to steal and keep him, he was my favourite by far
NGBW chapter 35 . 4/16
I liked it.
kenni-bun bun chapter 35 . 4/2
I have a headache from trying so hard not to cry! And you know what happened? One little baby tear came out, even if I didn't want it to.
LGilbert1982 chapter 35 . 3/16
Loved it! I love when Harry mixes with Twilight and stirs things up for the better. There were a few things off about Jasper's history, but I just brushed it off as AU and moved on since the story worked as is. Will now move on to the next completed HP/Twilght X-over, lol.
ryckrock chapter 1 . 3/16
hello, i love this history, i want to do my own version of this history in spanish,
For which I would like to ask your permission to use this as base for my first history.
please give me an answer.
Ricardo Ramirez chapter 35 . 3/16
please give me an answer to this e-mail:
domsijohn chapter 8 . 3/9
I like magical candy
KitkatMoon chapter 35 . 3/4
Amazing
Z chapter 35 . 2/26
Yasssssss
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/25
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
skyeza chapter 35 . 2/19
This was truly brilliant. I absolutely loved and enjoyed this wonderfully unique and brilliantly awesome little world that you have created.
nightheartbattles chapter 35 . 2/10
Beautiful ending, wonderful story... I absolutely loved it!
reptoholic chapter 35 . 1/5
great story
kyoanna chapter 14 . 1/5
that depends on if they had turned 18 yet or not legally but would generally be frowned upon either way
reptoholic chapter 34 . 1/5