Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 35 . 8/26/2017
Awesome! It's was really good, but the ending was really sad, for me Fred and George should never had been separated (grudge against Fred's death in the movie!), they are like one core, half without the other.
Madhara Flux chapter 35 . 7/13/2017
Hola hola. He amado tu historia. No podía prat de leerla. Es una lastima que mi inglés sea tan malo. Seguramente habría disfrutado mucho más. Pero, de momento me conformo con el traductor.

Tu historia es muy buena y los argumentos me encantaron. "La traición" de Ron y Hermione es fabulosa, nunca leí algo así. Y la relación de Harry con Teddy es hermosa.

Con el pasar de los capítulos le fui viendo más y más sentido a la pareja Harry/Jasper. Realmente me gustó mucho todo lo que leí.

Un abrazo desde Colombia.

M.
3terna1Y0ut4 chapter 35 . 7/2/2017
That was a really well written story. I loved all the details on the emotional complexity through out the story. The ending was really sweet and I enjoyed reading the entire story.
flowerangel502 chapter 35 . 6/30/2017
I cried at the end, cause death is always sad, but I just didnt want anyone to die cause then reality shows up
FieryRedRose789 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Umm... not that I know much about Selling properties but... Isn't that about much for an old Restaurant?
ravencarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Bakery? this should be interesting :)
Have read xover HP x Avengers where Harry owns a bakery and Tony Stark just happened to be his favorite customer (hint hint) :D

Now off to chap 1
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Your only decent story
Dagger-Seishin chapter 35 . 6/6/2017
Sad ending but in a happy if that makes sense.
Good story very amusing and very cute!
The Gold King chapter 35 . 5/29/2017
What happened to the bakery?! I need to know.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/21/2017
Wow, I've read quite a few of you fics and hope you one day write your own book! Love the style you write in. Thanks for sharing all your awesome fics!
mayawene chapter 35 . 5/1/2017
thanks
Serpent91 chapter 35 . 4/29/2017
Well written indeed!I'v really enjoyed reading this story. It feels different than most other stories about Harry/Jasper.
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 35 . 4/28/2017
awww a sweet ending, in the end they all got what they wanted, Teddy his brother and Harry as his dad, Rosalie her kids and even Leah her happy ending.
I totally loved how you spun in events from the Twilight series to fit into your story without Bella. James having huge respect for wizards through a meeting with Grindelwald was pure genius aswell as how the Volturi were dealt with. Marcus' wife killed by Aro and Caius? I can see that happening, them getting ripped apart by her ghost was just pure justice. Taking out Chelsea(unless I'm mixing her name up, the Vampire that forges the false bonds and emotions anyway) first, finally someone else thought of it! It would always have been my first move after I heard Elezar tell the Cullens about the Volturi gifts, it was her gift that held such a huge group of Vamps together.
haha I loved Harry pointing out all the flaws in the Cullens lifestyle, that it made Jasper so smug and built his self confidence up was just a side-benefit.
Teddy... I just wanted to steal and keep him, he was my favourite by far
NGBW chapter 35 . 4/16/2017
I liked it.
kenni-bun bun chapter 35 . 4/2/2017
I have a headache from trying so hard not to cry! And you know what happened? One little baby tear came out, even if I didn't want it to.
3,025 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »