Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Chise Sakamoto chapter 35 . 2/27
Love it! So. Flipping awesome...
Nadiafarjana chapter 35 . 2/24
Amazing story
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 35 . 1/2
Well worth the read. Thanks xx
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 1/1
Oh god. It's horrifying to see EdxAlice! They're siblings not in blood but still siblings nevertheless! Argh incest.
You should've just paired Ed with Bella. And left Alice and Jasper alone. You could pair Alice with someone in the coming chapters. A character of your own or you could come up with something else.
Sirin Black chapter 35 . 12/30/2015
loved it :)
harryislife chapter 35 . 11/29/2015
Really good, not usually my sort if thing but I liked it
Yvonne Park chapter 35 . 11/22/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! You melded the worlds together quite well. Wonderful job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
blackbloodywolf chapter 35 . 11/12/2015
loved it~
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Although this story is going along quite nicely, I do believe that you might want to work on your grammar and apostrophe placement. I cannot accurately point out
KassieJean chapter 35 . 10/17/2015
this is amazing. I really really enjoyed this.
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Does Harry know Vampires can't sleep, yet?
lightwalnut64 chapter 35 . 10/6/2015
Ohhhhh :( Why did it end? So good, I wish there were more slash scenes though, that one was so fing hot xD Thank you for this fic! Curious pair, Ill be reading more on them
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Laurent meeting Grindelwald in '47 is kind of weird, since WWII ended in '45, and hp wikia says Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald in '45 as well. That means that Laurent met Grindelwald when, according to caonon, the Dark Lord in question was already locked up in Nurmengard by then. I love this story btw, I think it is the second or the third time I'm rereading it!
fujoshixtreme chapter 35 . 9/30/2015
This was one of my favorite pieces of yours. When,I read Jasper and Harry slash I was like buying my otp is Harry Edward haha but I think I have a new otp thanks to you this was perfect. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is terribly written. It's a good idea, but get yourself a beta.
2,932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »