Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Robert Downey Jr chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
This chapter reminded me of a song, it's called Madness, by Muse.
ninjacatblue chapter 35 . 3/2/2015
Bravo, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and it has kept me captivated even after I had to get up and leave my computer for hours on end. That doesn't always happen with stories this long, so well done!
sorafallenangel11 chapter 35 . 2/19/2015
Nice, I enjoyed the story. Lovely ending
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry to say, that while I like this pairing, the blaring grammar mistakes is so obvious, it's actually hard to read. This should be beta-ed/looked over.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I don't usually review but this is one I will, I think this is really cute so far, I like the whole bakery thing it gives Harry a different kind of personality and I haven't even heard his past from your pov yet. A grand applause to you
Lassa-Liam chapter 35 . 2/4/2015
I enjoyed read this fiction even if I don't really like the fact there are some scenes who comes from the canon/real story (sorry if the sentence is wrong ' : english is not my language maternal)
rooster chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
Loved ur fic
JJ chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Hi
Awesome story, but is "Quail" supposed to be the Twilight character Quil? I know its not that big of a deal, but still.
On a different note, I really like how mature harry potter was about going into a relationship instead of jumping right in.
Vivianne95 chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
Great story!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
I don't usually read Twilight fics, I'm not really a fan, but I was looking at the Harry Potter crossover archive and saw this, and I figured 'why the hell not?'
I'm glad I did, the story was excellent :)
However, if you're still active, I would recommend going through it and editing it again. If you did, I truly believe it could become one of those fics that has incredible longevity, and is continually read long after it is finished.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
InNeedOfADemensionHopper99 chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
I really did love how you portrayed everyone and just the story in general. And this is coming from a person who doesn't really like Twilight and disided to read this because I couldn't find any good UP stories I haven't already read. Let me tell you this, I'm glad I did!
Psyka chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Oh wow wow i loved it bravo
parot 3433 chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
This is really an amazing story,
Well done and thanks for a great read.
lol1232 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very nice story that is really well written and complete.
kurosakiami01 chapter 35 . 12/19/2014