Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Jjluvu2001 chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Best jasper/harry
spk chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
Really enjoyed this. Especially the things you had Harry bringing up to Carlisle throughout the story. :)
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
I enjoyed the last sentence, lol. Not just that, no not at all, but yes the ending here especially. This pairing is not done enough, much to my chagrin. And so... thank you for this, you must be quality people ; D
misuky7 chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
This was beautiful. I loved this so much. Especially the ending, no matter how sad it is. I do so hope to read more of your works. :3
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
mighty fine story I “crying” so sad it over
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
perfect story so upset to see it over want to continue reading it
Myread88 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
hi... i love your story's but i don't get a sentence in this chapter... it says 'its curious i wonder if non-magical wizards do know of the magical world'... NON magical wizards is not right... i am thinking you meant non magical Vampires... well any ways keep up the good work, i know that u have some sentences like those in other story's(don't remember wich) that don't really seem right. not trying to be mean or anything just wanted to warn you about this maybe you didn't notice yet. well im still fan so xD ill go on and keep reading your story's.
lunaatje123 chapter 35 . 9/15/2014
Thank you for the story! While I did read the twilight series it always contained a bit to many plotholes and stupid for me. This crossover of yours, however, takes some of the twilight universe that I liked and mixes it with characters from HP and your own twist on the plot, making it a very enjoyable read. I liked how you paired Edward with Alice and cut Bella out, I never liked her much ;)
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
i was sure that i already left a comment
but as i can't find it in the reviews,i guess not
great start
looks like it's going to be a good story
what's the setting for Twilight?
if Jacob is 18,
than it's passed BD
did he get Imprinted with Nessy?
and is Bella turned
if Jacob and some of his friends are helping out,
than the Tribe is already getting involved
at least the Wolves are
and if he is going to end up with Jasper,
than he is also going to get mixed up with the Vampires
what is going to happen with Alice?
she's Jaspers mate
is she not going to be in the story
or did they never get together?
i like the sound of a possessive Jasper
but not a controlling one.
he lets Harry do his own thing,but he's protective of him and anyone Harry cares about.
thehereandnow33 chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
I loved this story up until the battle with the volturi...things just got extremely unbelievable then..and it felt rushed...u just skipped one month and went straight to the felt like u couldn't wait to end the story...and u should stop writing epilogues about old people and their just makes me feel sad...but I commend u for an Awesome very realistic plot and enjoyable story up until the "final battle".
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Noooo... Your A/N's are always so crappy.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Oh gosh... Your Notes! They're simply atrocious! Goob Gob 'o Gorbshtones!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
In his shop? And how did they know it was a father? They couldn't possibly that's how. Anyways, yeah. You really are sloppy with your Author's Notes; such laziness surely isn't good for your regular grammar. Indeed, it can only make it worse.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I think your A/N's should contain proper grammar. Lazy.
456snarky chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
"If I wanted a statue staring at me I'd have ordered one, sit down." - This is my all time favorite quote from this story!
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »