Reviews for Life After Death And Betrayal
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Sorry, but the grammar is awful
amber.keys1996 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Forks has a derby and parade on the 4th of July
pi33 chapter 35 . 4/12/2015
the end was rushed!(
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
i think this story is my favorite... with all what yu have writen (and htat i have read because yu have writen soooo much ::.! )
this story is just awesome!
M chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
I've never liked Twilight that much but this was great (: Well done.
M chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
What property is sold with a price like that :'D Usually they strive to sell with as even a number as they can... and there are no pennies/cents whatever involved :D

Sorry I just found it kind of bewildering and amusing, but otherwise, nice start!
nate-tenkuu chapter 35 . 3/24/2015
OMG best Fanfiction I have read
Guest chapter 35 . 3/19/2015
I'll miss this story
Robert Downey Jr chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
This chapter reminded me of a song, it's called Madness, by Muse.
ninjacatblue chapter 35 . 3/2/2015
Bravo, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and it has kept me captivated even after I had to get up and leave my computer for hours on end. That doesn't always happen with stories this long, so well done!
sorafallenangel11 chapter 35 . 2/19/2015
Nice, I enjoyed the story. Lovely ending
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry to say, that while I like this pairing, the blaring grammar mistakes is so obvious, it's actually hard to read. This should be beta-ed/looked over.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I don't usually review but this is one I will, I think this is really cute so far, I like the whole bakery thing it gives Harry a different kind of personality and I haven't even heard his past from your pov yet. A grand applause to you
Lassa-Liam chapter 35 . 2/4/2015
I enjoyed read this fiction even if I don't really like the fact there are some scenes who comes from the canon/real story (sorry if the sentence is wrong ' : english is not my language maternal)
rooster chapter 35 . 1/17/2015