Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
professorkumquat chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm excited for this fanfiction! :) Hope you post the next chapter soon.
IlikePiexD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
o.o I want more xD
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hey, Renahh, it's been a while since I last read one of your stories, specifically the two hundredth eighty-third one-shot for Dysfunctional.

I know I haven't really read any of your other stories, besides a lot of the ones for Umineko since those are the only ones I read, but I decided to give this story a shot. So far, your spelling and grammar have improved, which is good so I'd say this story will shape up to be pretty good. I'll read it to the end and provide a full review when it's over, like what I do with other stories by other authors.

Good luck with this story!

Before I forget, I tried to check out your tumblr blog yesterday but found that it's no longer available. Did you change the URL link for your blog, or create a new blog? Can you provide the URL link for it in an author's note for the next chapter or update the link on your profile page so I and perhaps some of your other readers can check your blog?

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the good work and once again, good luck!
PopNyanChan chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how Rin is screaming 'NO BE HAPPY!' and Len is moping around going 'wah- I'm depressed because nobody cares about me and I'm invisible.' I just- I can't believe that he's just so down I feel so bad for him. On the other hand, Rin is awesome. Heck, Len is cool too. This story sounds like it's going to be adorable! HA. RIN, A MATURE LADY? NOPE. NOT POSSIBLE. I'm sorry, but I loved that part so much! LOVE THIS STORY!
PopNyanChan
Darkside Reflection chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Heyyyy, I really like thisXD
Will there be a second chapter?
Willthere