Reviews for Fervor
please update!
BleedingCoffee chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful!
BleedingCoffee chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
This is amazing. You've really covered all the bases here and came at it from all the angles. This is very impressive planning and great writing.
Sarah Archer chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I'm guessing there won't be a fourth chapter...? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
OMG! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU STOP THERE?! CONTINUE CONTINUE! SUCH AN INCREDIBLE STORY! EPIC! PLEASE CONTINUE!333333:D
2400shadow chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
this story is interesting. very well written. and none seem out of character to me. i can't wait to find out what happens next.
2400shadow chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update this awesome story, please! Thank you!
Hi I'm a Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Oh my god, I love it! At first I was expecting a shallow story, an OOC lemon. But I got so much more! Everyone is in character, and there is more to the story than sex.
I nearly cheered out loud when Roy said "I said I wouldn't take advantage of the situation". That's my selfless Roy, putting Riza before your own desires!
Also, I really liked how Lust and Hawkeye developed a sort of relationship while sharing the same body, just like Ling and Greed did.
Please update soon, I'm so into this story!

PS: Have you seen the fan art Taylor-tot124 drew based on this fic? I saw it on deviantart and it's how I heard about this story. Never would have read it if not for Taylor!
ineedmoreofthis chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I need more of this story! GAH! it's so fucking awesome, and it woulld be so great if you would update, it's be like rainbows in my brain and heart! i just fell in love with homunculus riza, it's simply put, hot, and just epic, awesome, GENIUS!
you must update or i will find you , and i will kill you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
. PERFECT! this is such a great story, i love it sooooo muuch! please please please please please please PUH LEASE update this soon, or i'll die out of anxiety!
love you so much for writing this, it's so frickin' awesome!
a-flaming-heart chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
This is beautiful. Gosh I wish I could write like this. It's really good and it's really interesting and I love it! I love all the sexual tension between them yum :) please update soon!
otaku03 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! the writing style is great, no apparent spelling or grammar mistakes, the plot is GENIUS...what is there not to like?
i really hope this story is not abandoned or anything, because i'm really becoming attached to the idea of hawkeye as a homunculus. gosh...i just...love this story so much.
if you would just update, you'd make me so happy!
Siren Air chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Amazing chapter! That got hottttt lol. Can't wait till your next update, i hope it is soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
great story so far hope you update soon!
Just a guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Plz write about more inner lust/riza arguments. They are very funny.