Reviews for No,You idiot
sandrine chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
final chapter is up just go to the frenemies fanfic page
Cecilia chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Please write more please I know your probably terribly busy and that I am so late so sorry for that but I just ship them so much so please keep writing even just one more chapter please just make them kiss please?
Anna-thefrozengirl chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES NEXT. HURRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
So cute! Keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
This is so CUTE! I like the part with the thunder storm. Please Contiue I need to see more cuddles and blooming romance.
Samantha chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
OMG I REALLY LOVE THIS. PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH IT! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.
Maddy chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I really liked it!
sanderine chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I am finally gonna finish this
by 11/26/13
it will be updated thanx to people who were faithfull
Repunzel chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Hey don't give up this is totally amazing update pleeeaaasssee it's soooooooo good don't worry I'm reading it
Four Dimensional chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Okaaay. I just finished watching this movie, and I always see if there's fanfiction out there. I DID NOT know there was Frenemies. I guess it's all right?
Hysterical Pyromaniac chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Hello again. I enjoyed the new chapters a lot. The story is really good. I hope you update soon. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I know you haven't updated for a while but I just have to say I love this story especially since its the only one in the frenemies category( and I have waited for this story ever since frenemies came out) so I would totally love it if you continued to update this story. If you need inspiration just rewatch the movie but please don't give up on this story THANKS!
mythologylover chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I love it keep wrighting
HogwartsRocks chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Are you planning to continue this?
P.S. I can't take pms, so if you reply do it in the reviews.
MlbvUchiha chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Cute story, keep on writing, my friend