Reviews for The Grayson Chronicles
HollowCity chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
A nice and sweet chapter. It was well done! I'm glad you could find a little time in your busy schedule to write this little chapter up; it was enjoyable. I hope you can update soon!
Oracle-BabsGordon chapter 30 . 8/5/2014

:D Best journal ever!
Queen Sound chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
Awesome chapter :D
HollowCity chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
Gah! It's been so long that I have forgotten how much I like your story! Please UPDATE SOON! Oh, and I'm a regular reviewer, I just changed my name. (You're the only story I actually review about every chapter). Write on!
piggythelaw chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
I lobed your disclaimer! Congrats on graduating! I go to school in NY too, and really hate taking those dumb regents! Loved the chapter of friendship and such!
Oracle-BabsGordon chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon! I love this!3
Sparrow'sArrow chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Can the next one be about the growth spurt, how he basically becomes a lady magnet, and How no one recognizes him, until the teacher does attendance?
That would be totally awesome!
Update soon,

Sparrow
cocopops1995 chapter 28 . 4/13/2014
This is really good! Except for the part where Dick nd Wals are not best friends anymore... you know Wally did say that Dick's his best friend in season 2 right? So you think you could make Wals get a clue? Maybe?
Queen Sound chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Thanks for updating!
Real cute story
Veritas1995 chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Murphy's law applies in the DC multiverse.
Veritas1995 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Eh- two minutes, tops.
Veritas1995 chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Keep it Chalant, Dick. Lord knows Zatanna needs a friend , since a Lord of Order basically killed her dad.