Reviews for Mine, And Mine Only
Laylinka chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
How is this horrifying? lol I love imaging Frodo in this dark way, still beautiful though. I like how he's addicted to her the same way he was addicted to the ring, her being his precious and all. Their sexual encounter reminded me of the strange perverted and possible rapey-ness of his character in The Pawnshop Chronicles. I wanted a movie based on his character alone. I suppose I should read the rest of your story then :P :) Things seem so normal sometimes like with the 'going to work' and the movie watching. I love Frodo being in charge, carefree and taking everything his twisted perverted hobbit heart desires lol Kudos.
You know who chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Yup, me again. Gosh I miss you. This, as I have said many times, is an amazing story and one of the only things that I still read on fanfiction. You were a wonderful friend and amazing author. Until we meet again, I bid you a goodmorrow and goodbye, this may be the last time that you hear from me.
Your friend
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
*Claps* Best Story Ever, that's all I can say.
Aria Breuer chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Finally, but it was worth reading the last chapter. I guess I can see now is different than the original Frodo Baggins. Still, you did a good job writing this story.

Aria Breuer chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
Good. She got through to Frodo. I can admit, Frodo is slightly OOC with the way he acts, because Frodo in the books wouldn't be so villainous.

Guest chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
I know that I left fanfiction but I can't stop reading this Story! It's so good!
-dn1g
Aria Breuer chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Another interesting chapter. Interesting story, too. I guess it explains some things that happened.

Aria Breuer chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Interesting chapter. I'm surprised she gained the courage to run away. Still, you gave a cliffhanger, making me want to find out what happens next.

Good job.

Aria Breuer chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Another freaky story. Again, you did good so far keeping the story realistic. We don't really see an evil side of Frodo, but this story certainly gives chills.

Nice work so far. I wonder how far this story will go.

Morganichobbit chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Poor thing... How are you planning to end the story? (Not that i want it to end or anything! I love the story!) Like as in, will she go back to her old home? Will she take thorn with her? Is she somehow going to turn the .EXE's normal again? Is SHE going to turn .EXE? Just some questions. You dont have to tell if you dont want to.
Meow
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I love this story, it's amazing! I love how Kirsten is in no way a Mary-Sue. Please update soon!
Morganichobbit chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Update update update please i gotta keep reading!
Morganichobbit chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Crap sorry last review got cut off... What i meant to say was just that i was wondering if you did this purposely or if its a glitch or what... But i also noticed it in when you said what came up on the screen when it was loading, it simply read " ". Just wondering... It was starting to freak me out, as lately i have been not only reading this story but sOme creepypasta as well so i might just be crazy :P
Morganichobbit chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I just noticed as i was reading through the chapters a couple more times that every time you mention the world that Kirsten was taken to you leave it blank right where the name would be...
Exam
Morganichobbit chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Dude this thing must be drilling into my brain and digging up my biggest feats or something! I mean, it got weird lonely corrupted people, frodo turning evil, SLENDERMAN! By gosh, im never gonna sleep! ... But imma keep reading :3