Reviews for Eight Months In Stockholm
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear TycheSong,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: SNAPE X HERMIONE
CATEGORY: BEST DRABBLE for "Eight Months in Stockholm"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
rivruskende chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I liked it!
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I really like the dark aspect. Although its short, it's very jarring.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love it! :)
worrywart chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yes, this was very different for you! Very well done, however. The artwork added a dimension for sure. perhaps someday FFN will come into the 21st century?
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yay! I love this.. so dark.. so creepy.

I'm so glad I got to work with you! It was an honor.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You killed with this one... because it's too short! With your incredible talent you succeed again to wrap a whole world in drabbles. I wish you write a long story of this one from Hermione's capture to their HEA (I'm a HEA's sucker). Well... their predicament didn't hint to happy end so I beg for one. One can hope.