Reviews for Anytime
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Very good. Love it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Dean is so worried about Sam being the one to kill the hellhound.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was great! :) Loved the whole Sam POV... :D Amazing job!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You know I always like your stories This one is no exception, I love how it is all about Sam's thoughts regarding Dean, the POV was nicely done.
See you around
R.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thanks for writing this in Sammy's POV. The show hardly ever lets us see into Sam's mind and it would be great to really see his love and concern for his brother.

The thing of it is, they work so seamlessly as a team, I can never understand why the writers of the show don't show them co-opperating with each other more often. Yeah, I know 'conflict is supposed to be good TV.' But since they were babies they learned that if they didn't work together one of them was going to be hurt. And you'd think that now, with so much riding on the out come of this latest challenge they'd behave more like "Rockey" and his trainer rather than have it all on Sam and Dean just standing on the sidelines- Ya know?

That's why I liked this story so much because it shows us that as a team player Sam does mutually support his big brother and isn't letting Dean burn himself out so he can keep up his strength for the trials.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great story, I felt really sorry for Dean having to sit on the sidelines when he felt he should be the one doing the trials. And it's obviously taking a lot out of Sam as well, doing the trials and other hunts at the same time, no wonder their both exhausted. Thanks
Hundley chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It's nice to see some caring and understanding on Sam's part for Dean. That doesn't happen in the show, and I'm not happy with how the show is going, so this little story reminded me that that is what fanfic is for and why I go to stories to see the real Winchesters. Thanks for sharing.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow, what a great and touching story, well done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like it. I sometimes think Sam is rather unfeeling but here he gets how difficult a situation this is for Dean and I liked him for it.
DBB
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
my baby's! *hugs* great story!
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was really, really nice!

sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was amazing and lovely. Those boys do love each other so much.
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow. That was touching and moving and I really enjoyed it. Thank you.