Reviews for Why me?
Random Reviewer 1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Hello remember me...
I was a guest now I have an account! :)
I really enjoyed this story so then I wracked my memory for the title and...I found it! :)
So now you have my favorite and follow!
Just wanted to say that. So now you can continue whatever it is you might have been doing. Have a great day!
Random Reviewer chapter 33 . 2/3/2016
What do you mean excuse? That was not an excuse that was a perfectly logical reason!
Anyways
This story is amazing!
Like no words to describe it amazing!
I really like it. U know it's funny how I found this story...
I was on this epic quest to find one tmnt fanfic among 635 fanfiction and along the way I would read all these amazing one shots and a few stories and then I stumble upon this one and I'm like what the heck?! I'll read it! And then I spend 3 days reading this laughing and crying (a/n when u spell godda u have to use Ts not Ds)
and what not and now I continue my mission and I hope you have an amazing day!
Random Reviewer
Ps that spelling error was there throughout the whole story and I just had to say it (my Cuzin drilled the importance of grammar in my brain -sigh- so yah) oh and good luck owning tmnt anyway BYE!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
YES, YES, YES, YES, YEESSSS
CrazynSane chapter 33 . 8/16/2015
l still don't get why'd u delete a good sequel...l didn't even realize there was one to be honest...(sorry *o*) l'll try to check out ur new story to make up for it ;)
morgantiger13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This is the best story j have ever read! PLEASE CONTINUE ! Your are so amazing! Perfectly written! I couldn't have found a better story to read:))) keep up the amazing work! I'll be watching hoping for more soon:))) thanks so much! P.s can you write about the girls getting hurt and boys reactions? Also can u add more fighting:))) thanks!Have an amazing day:)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
Blossom
imttmikey chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
wow. I am REALLY sorry for your loss. My heart stopped when I heard that. I understand. Well, if you would like a suggestion, maybe you should delete the sequel and start a new one. The old one got me confused and I was thinking how you would continue it. So many people know about the turtles!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
they should totaly get a girl
Guest chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Love it
Ally Dare chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
Can I get your email?
Hamato Emiko chapter 29 . 3/10/2014
Hey! Great chapter, again! I don't think this one seems as rushed as before. So it's ok! I really love this story and can't wait to read more! Doing a great job, you should continue doing what your doing!
Love the story, Miko 3!
Victoria Pavone chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
Wait WHAT?! MIWA ISN'T KARAI? Man, talk about a major plot twist there! Well anyway, I thought that chapter was pretty good. I'm so glad the girls are out of school so that way all the characters can hang out together more! I can't wait for your sure to be awesome sequel and I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! (BTW, please acknowledge my request about more RaphaelXCade stuff, as they are my favorites and I love them so much!) Again, awesome work as always. Keep writing (and never forget to update your other stories as they are just as important as this one too!) :)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
GREAT! Plss give one of the other girls more spotlight. (Preferably katie) (she hasn't gotten enough)
FlowerBlooms chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Awwwwww Donnie and April are finally a couple :)
Victoria Pavone chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
I love this story soooooooooo much and I'm always on edge for the next update! But i can't believe you're ending the series! :( oh well, you better make that sequel your promising us! :) and make sure in the next sequel you include the other girls getting hurt with the families and turtles reactions. That would be super awesome (especially of you did a big RaphaeXCadechapter!) Anyway, i love your work, keep writing! :)