Reviews for Fire Born
CrystalAris chapter 12 . 5/7
I’m putting money on vampires but with magic!
tastybigsexy chapter 15 . 4/19
I love this story it was a new twist for me in the whole time travel/matter of death thing. I do hope to be invited back into your world.
Noel1921 chapter 15 . 2/19
Guau, simplemente guau. Tu historia es increíble, no hay otra palabra.

Al principio dude en leerla, no me gusta mucho la pareja Tom/Harry, pero tu premisa era interesante y no me arrepiento en lo más mínimo de haberla leído a pesar de mis dudas.

Tu escritura es detallista y hermosa, tus descripción de las emociones de los personajes específicamente es magnífica.

Tu historia me dio una nueva perspectiva de Tom, de varios personajes en realidad, y la forma en la que construiste todo, en el historial de tus personajes, por qué eran como eran y como los fuiste cambiando, es, sencillamente, increíble.

Gracias por compartir tu escritura, disfrute mucho leyendo tu historia.
TopazFlameWitch chapter 8 . 2/10
I am a bit confused here...Dumbledore thinks of Harry as a girl or a boy? He was introduced to Harry as a boy, then just now during the starting of his POV he kept referring to Harry as 'she' and 'her' and then towards the ending it changed to 'him'...
TopazFlameWitch chapter 4 . 2/10
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!
TopazFlameWitch chapter 2 . 2/10
Enjoying the story very much!
CuquiLuna chapter 1 . 1/5
Definitivamente, una historia genial!
Gracias, solo espero, y deseo, que estés bien en una época de pandemia tan difícil y que estés bien de salud así como tu familia! Un enorme abrazo 3
CuquiLuna chapter 15 . 1/5
Definitivamente, una historia genial!
Gracias, solo espero, y deseo, que estés bien en una época de pandemia tan difícil y que estés bien así como tu familia. Un enorme abrazo 3
CuquiLuna chapter 15 . 1/5
Definitivamente, una historia genial
Gracias, solo espero y deseo que estés bien en una época de pandemia tan difícil y que estés bien así como tu enorme abrazo

(Si terminas como comentas al final del capítulo 15, maravilloso. Será una satisfacción que salves el planeta de un destino que en realidad parece tan posible y que sea el mundo mágico de la mano de tu historia, será un placer leerlo )
CuquiLuna chapter 7 . 1/5
Deseando saber que decides hacer, es tan fácil imaginar cambiar el futuro , y mi conciencia dice que esté Harry sería genial para el futuro mágico, así que ¡sigo leyendo!
CuquiLuna chapter 6 . 1/5
Maravillosa!
CuquiLuna chapter 2 . 1/5
Estoy tan contenta,me encanta tu historia
Gracias por compartirla!
PebblePeak chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
Normally I don't read stories that haven't been updated in years since they usually end in a cliffhanger but was pleasantly surprised that this story cut off at a good point. They are still many things that Harry and Tom wants to do but this last chapter left it so that we can be happy in their relationship and what they have already done. The rest can be left to our own imagination.

Thank you for your hard work!
Lukkai chapter 5 . 9/24/2021
I know it's an old fic, especially this chapter, but there is one point I have to adress here:

"If someone had a rough life there was no reason they couldn't pick themselves up to make their life easier."

It's a sentiment you hear often. Some people hold on to it as if it was one of the ten commandments. And it can be true. But the sad truth is that it more often is not. For quite often the thing holding you back is something that you cannot influence, no matter how hard you try. Or it is something that you could change, but doing so would be morally... questionable. Like having to decide between caring for your kid or getting a job that actually pays the bills, for example. "Should have gotten a better education!" I hear them say. But first, getting that costs time and money and not everyone has those in abundance. And second, many people did and still can't get a decent job because of the state of the economy (and I'm not just talking how well it does, but also how it works).
And yet the sentence quoted above is being used in politics and society very often. And the most vocal ones to do so are usually people who have and have it good. Yet do not want to give even a little to those who don't, for no other reason than the fear of them having slightly bit less themselves afterwards.

Now I'm not saying that Harry can't feel this way. But I have to wonder why he/she would do so, considering the constant suffering followed by death over so many short lives is a picture perfect example of someone who can't make their life easier, no matter how hard they work for it. Unless Harry is purposely ignoring their own life(s), it feels as if this reason of why they can't bring up pity for others anymore has no grounds in the story itself and is just the author wanting to throw his own opinions out, no matter how. An opinion that as a generalisation simply is utterly and terribly wrong, I'm afraid.
Knoxov chapter 15 . 9/4/2021
I know its new a long time since this has been updated but please come back its such a good story.
2,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »