Reviews for Fire Born
dinadan256 chapter 5 . 5/25
I enjoyed reading the story till here and will stop.

It was nice with Harry having the moral detachment of what an immortal being living through misery might feel. Reading that social darwinism crap 'if people tried', however, made me realise that this story isn't for me. I disagree with her arogant point of view and don't want to see were their life takes them.
SernaJ chapter 8 . 5/24
Why didn't you write mooore...it saddens me, a lot actually.
KingOfWhispers chapter 8 . 5/14
Please update this remarkable story soon, doll!
OMFG! I the plot and idea, can't wait for the battle of DD and GG. Go untouchable Duo! Love HPLV can't wait forbthe next story update.
Diving in chapter 8 . 5/6
Ok, so I'm confused. Does Dumbledore knows that Harry is a girl? Because he refers to Harry as "her" and yet he said "another pair of boys." So which it is?
Ninazu chapter 6 . 4/18
Just throwing this out there, Harleen could be short for Harry, or even Harley when they reveal her gender to give her a girly name. BTW, got the name from Harley Quinn whose real name is Harleen Quinzel.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/16
reading
ironhair chapter 8 . 4/16
hope you resume writing this soon.
Disgrace101 chapter 8 . 4/14
I absolutely love this story. Do you think there is a chance of you continuing?
Serpentine13 chapter 8 . 4/9
Although I'd have preferred a more detailed account of Tom and Harry's first year at Hogwarts with some introductions of some other students and teachers, I can understand not having a lot of want to write about their first year there. The spells they'd be learning would be elementary and not a whole lot of use in the grand scheme of things. However, their understanding of magic, even the simplest of spells, seems vital as well as the actions they take throughout the year. Not just a few major events. Anyway, I hope you come back to finish this story you began, because it feels far from over and I, for one, won't be satisfied until I see some progress once again.
Serpentine13 chapter 3 . 4/9
Makes me think of Tom and Jerry haha, only a more sinister duo. On to the next chapter!
Serpentine13 chapter 2 . 4/9
It's kind of fun to read parts like this chapter. Can't wait till they start learning magic at Hogwarts with Dumbledore getting ever more worried haha.
Serpentine13 chapter 1 . 4/9
This is interesting. I'm glad Harry isn't set out to change Tom since I've always greatly enjoyed Tom Riddle's personality, though as Voldemort he's a little crazy. I realize it's been 2 years since you've updated this story, but I'm hoping maybe you'll come back to it to finish. So I'll reviewing as if you were still updating. Thanks again for an interesting first chapter.
wcloud26 chapter 8 . 4/9
just one thing, hagrid was three years younger than tom was

Great fic! Love the relationship between Harry and Tom!
Wildrop chapter 8 . 4/7
This was lovely to read. Tom's possessiveness and Harry's love were the perfect shade of sinful.
Thanks for writing!