Reviews for Fire Born
CottonCandy664 chapter 1 . 7/23
Neither the dirty not the fluffy side of me can get over the idea of them sleeping in one bed... I have to remind myself that they're only nine
Oh wow interesting take on. I hope Tom learns to love and feel, they are still you, Tom at least is new to the concept, hope Tom slowly changes for better with Harry at his side. Please update.
EmeraldEyed chapter 8 . 7/21
Sad to see this one fall to the wayside, any chance of it being continued?
dan chapter 8 . 7/21
great story!
Great job keeping Tom in character. A lot of people change his nature to better suit their stories, your writing is a refreshing change.
I ship them soooo hard. It's reached an OTP level.
misssmartt chapter 8 . 5/19
I'm really sad that you haven't updated this story in 4 years. And its such a great story too! I wish you would continue with this story because it sounds really great and I haven't seen a story like this so far.
napalmgod chapter 8 . 5/8
I know it's been awhile but please continue and update this story it's the first of its kind that I have read and I think it's great.. the concept is original ...
arcanasage chapter 8 . 4/26
Really like this story. Hopefully you'll come back to it someday.
I'd love it if Tom didn't become snake face. He can become minister or something maybe lord slytherin and Harry could maybe become lady peverelle or lady sylwen or something. He could be dark but not insane. I wonder if they do a sex ritual or bind their souls together in a marriage bond or something... Will she be tied to him as in can't be reborn and she to him so he can't die. The sorcerer stone or something could keep them young. If Harry and Tom kill the dark lord they'd be heroes instead of albus. Change is needed so maybe they can be the change. Albums judged Tom before meeting him. Than was worse than snape awful the first lesson. Than became a slytherin hater. And he doesn't even know they can speak to snakes. Hope they don't set the basilisk loose because that's obvious and I'd love her albums to seem almost crazy for the way he hates Tom lol.

Please continue this story
xlyra1998 chapter 8 . 4/24
please update. Soon this story is amazing.
Fanduyaoi chapter 5 . 4/20
Please continue your fanfiction. I have read it time ago and I have stumbled upon it recently . I'm waiting for it Impatiently
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 4/16
You have no idea how BADLY I want more of this story! It's amazing!
This fic is so painfully beautiful that I just can't. I feel like Tom and Harry's relationship would someday turn up unrequited, toxic, and unhealthy. Harry is practically blind at this point, and it's killing me on the inside. The story is a venom disguising itself as a sweet little confection. It's so painful to bare that we have it in our knowledge that Tom is unable to love. And because of all this mess, I am unable to clearly state my feelings about this story. I was a squealing little shipper of this glorious pairing. . . that is before Harry's unnecessary love confession turned everything downhill. /3 ;-; *crais in shipper's pain*
bingo94 chapter 8 . 4/1
I love this story, I wish there were more. Great job
1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »