Reviews for Fire Born
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 14 . 15h
This chapter was a crazy ride from beginning to end. It was amazing to read and I look forward to each and every chapter you post up.
Sting03 chapter 14 . 12/12
I just found your story and just finished reading all 14 chapters. I love this story! What a great idea! I love how you portray Harry and Tom. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfiction. I really can’t wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update this as soon as you can. Thank you.
-anxiously awaiting next chapter
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 4 . 12/11
You know...in a way a lot of the blame of why Tom turned into Voldemort can be put on Dumbles.
Tom really was created into the 'evil' person he became.
Had Tom been treated with kindness and not like someone you don;t want his whole life he would not have turned into Voldemort.
It is very difficult to respect Dumbledore in this story.
I honestly can't blame Tom for what he became and if I were one of the judges who judge where people go at the end of their lives I'd take this into consideration.
I definitely would not be sending Tom to hell.
In fact Dumbledore the manipulator is far more 'evil' than Voldemort is.
Yes, Voldemort killed later on...but always remember he turned into the murdering maniac due to the actions of people like Dumbledore and Mrs Cole.

Had Mrs Cole punished the real bullies Tom would not have had the urge to do it himself.
Instead he is blamed for everything that happens.
Mrs Cole turns a blind eye to others, yet she tries to catch Tom.
Dumbledore already makes up his mind and never even gives Tom a chance thereby automatically making an enemy out of Tom.
I could go on...

I'm quite frankly amazed that Harry turned out the way he did in canon.
I'd have expected Harry to hate Dumbledore whenever he is forced to return to the Dursleys...
I expected him to grow resentful each time a professor turned a blind eye towards the actions of other students .i.e when they used the 'Potter Stinks' badges or when Dumbles turns a blnd eye to the way Snape treats non-Sytherins.

I don't buy the 'He must act that way to keep up appearances' reason.
It;s quite simple really. Either you act professional and stop bullying your students or you are FIRED!

It's no wonder why certain people turn resentful and start to want revenge if nothing is done to stop others from doing it to them as well.

It's also little wonder why most stories have Dumbledore as a manipulator or even full out evil.
I for one can not like or respect the man in any story I read. I always make my Dumbles dark in every story I write. It's automatic.
And I find it difficult to like him when he is good.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 3 . 12/11
Well...this is one boy who will be able to go up the stairs to the girls dorms :-)
Can't keep a girl away from there after all :-P
Yolodysseus chapter 14 . 12/10
New reader here. Wow, you've been working on this story for a long time. I love your dedication to it.
miss-sakurako chapter 14 . 12/10
Hello there ! I can't thanks you enough for writting this fic :) It is so different than other harry/tom fic and the character development is so awesome ! So, really, thank you ;) See you next chapter!
Hearts Tempo chapter 14 . 12/10
i love this so very very much
purrfus chapter 14 . 12/8
Absolutely amazing story. Thanks for continuing to write and share.

The wedding was perfect and Dumbledore's punishment feels right.
ComicsToo chapter 14 . 12/8
Well, well, well that was both exhilarating and interesting. I can't wait to see how things continue on from here.
apple chapter 14 . 12/6
i love your story, hope to read the next chapter soon, goodluck
the.interwebs chapter 14 . 12/2
Very compelling! I can not wait for more :)
Helios7406 chapter 9 . 12/2
I get that Harry is fucked up but really giving everything to Tom like that is beyond stupid.
Nemesis13 chapter 14 . 11/30
Well, this story has been captivating thus far and I cannot wait for the next chapter, as a fellow writer who has a short attention span the irony of that statement is not lost on me.

Tom and Harry have become one, and not just because of magical nonsense and soulbinding or what have you. They /get/ each other at this point in their existence, and have done everything in their power to make themselves household names, earning the hearts and minds of the people they're surrounded with.

Tom's hurt, badly, but Harry can likely heal that in time. Gellart is dead, rather gleefully/spitefully at Harry's hand, and Dumbledore cannot do anything about it.

The post WW2 western Europe is going to be an interesting field to follow.

Sir Cookie chapter 14 . 11/29
man, this is an amazing story. great writing. cant wait for more. sorry about the virus thing, though that may have been a couple years ago by now... keep up the great job!
musicmiester chapter 14 . 11/28
This story... I love it! I love the story, the perspective, the way it’s written and described...Everything! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
2,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »