Reviews for Fire Born
amazing story
mallarieTwinkies chapter 4 . 2/11
amazing God your such a wonderful Writer it's just amazing
DickMcJones chapter 3 . 2/4
I don't know why he is being so casual about his first wife cuckolding him. Dumbass blames himself for his wife cheating, how to lose readers respect 101. She could divorce him if she doesn't feel loved, not spread her legs for others.
Lady Logos chapter 15 . 1/12
Had to find this story again.. it's almost complete as it is me feels. obviously I want moreI think most of us do and you hinted at Hagrid and Eileen in your A/N. Amazing story. I must have reread this over the years easily ten times or more but we'll, when you find a good thing, why stop :p
Arami Estigarribia chapter 11 . 12/12/2020
OMG a crossover with Got.
I would love to read a Tom/Sansa
supermonkey12345123 chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
I was expecting genderbender but not wholesome harry x voldemort
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2020
This is amazing really well done
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Awwww...
RacySturdivant chapter 15 . 11/13/2020
This story is inspired! I love it.
Danielameno20 chapter 15 . 11/10/2020
I love this story!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 9 . 10/29/2020
I really really wish you hadn't abandoned this story.
It's one of the finest I've read. Along with "Old Souls" by .
I hope if you ever come back to this site, that you'll pick it up where you left it.

Regards,
Sarah
Arami Estigarribia chapter 12 . 10/17/2020
Now that I think about it the brand should be a Phoenix and not a dragon. The phoenix has more meaning
Dean Brooks chapter 15 . 10/9/2020
THIS IS AMAZING! okay so there is a lot to unravel here. I mean seriously, this amazing wow. It is well written and has amazing plot and character development. I usually hate fem!Harry fanfictions amd i can say with a passion this is the only female harry fanfiction i have ever liked. It would have been nice to see more of their school life however it is vastly unimportant compared to the rest and i can't wait for and update!
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
Goddamnnnn. I love this fanfic so fucking much. I don’t even normally like this pairing but you changed my mind. This is the best female Harry fic I have ever seen.
2,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »