Reviews for Fire Born
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 14 . 6/16
I feel like there should be another chapter or something but if you leave at this I’m actually pretty happy too. this is amazing
as3dyuan chapter 1 . 6/16
The best femHarry fanfic i've ever read. Nice death scene on chap 14
mariapotter1 chapter 14 . 6/15
One of best stories that I have ever read. Will you update soon?
ninjaaa0006 chapter 14 . 6/12
I sort of want it to become public knowledge that her name is Katarina now... I much prefer it to Harry because most of the time I read that name I can’t help but think of him as a boy
Reader ZJ chapter 1 . 6/8
LOVE IT with al my Heath. Is simple amazing and you need to continue and pronto I want no need to read more pero ya
GinHanelle chapter 14 . 6/2
Okay, I honestly thought Gellert would just kill Tom, I can't believe I forgot torture was a thing XD (so not forgiving this Gellert for that!)

That letter from Harry Riddle to Albus Dumbledore-priceless. You make me feel all the feelings, especially dark amusement. (At first I wondered what she had planned, but I should have known it would be glorious)

All I can say about the ending of this 14th chapter is that damn, you surely know how to write intense scenes. Despite everything, I loved the death scene between Albus and Gellert with Katarina/Harry watching them. Ah ahahahahah! Never a dull moment in this gorgeous fic!

(Finally, I can relax. All of me was tense the whole time precious Tom was enduring Gellert's cruel treatment. So glad he was rescued by Harry. Happy sigh)

Thank you very much Wickedfairy17 (hope you don't mind the capitalization). Fire Born has given me such joy today.
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 6/2
Wickedfairy, I enjoyed the newspaper article excerpts in this chapter relaying Tom and Harry's exploits in their anti-Grindelwald campaign. (I have a liking for both letters and articles in stories for some reason)

Also, so not acceptable killing Tom like that. Although, I can understand it. Poor guy, dealing with so many emotions for the first time XD Will not believe without seeing body. Okay, I should calm down and read next chapter before getting too upset, yes?
GinHanelle chapter 12 . 6/2
Every time Tom becomes so smug about his accomplishments, findings, or creations, I am so very happy; it is such an adorable trait. Well, in him, anyway heheheh.

Beautiful marriage ritual wedding by the way-and that surprise ending too! I did not expect the immortality offer. Just fascinating! (If only Albus was nearby spying so I could imagine his horrified face...). :D

(Yes, agree, Albus and Batman have so much in common. Who knew?)
Zela Night chapter 14 . 5/27
This story just makes me want to cry, laugh, cheer, and smile all at once.
You did a astoundingly good job portraying the emotions of the characters, and the plot twists are supirsing, but hinted at before hand.
Thank you.
cwrywn chapter 14 . 5/20
I love your Tom and Harry!
Blue September chapter 14 . 5/20
Very Cool
Redb4Black chapter 14 . 5/16
Noice.
haha memes chapter 1 . 5/14
im squealing like a pig! this was fantastic! oh i do hope there will be more!
Luana LS chapter 14 . 5/3
What a wonderful work! The temptation is sublime fact, it is the eve of an important test in college, but I could not resist! You can capitalize the feelings so well, makes Tom shine like never before in this story! I loved it!
sam chapter 14 . 4/28