Reviews for Fire Born
Feiy chapter 15 . 12/5
This is one of those stories that starts out quite good and gradually improves until it evolves into something extraordinary. I especially enjoyed the wedding ceremony you created, it seemed as though you put a great deal of thought into it. I've also got to say that you did an excellent job portraying Harry's single-minded focus to rescue Tom. The image of her sitting atop a pile of bodies really left a lasting impression on me; her willingness to walk through hell for him was something hinted at in previous chapters and yet somehow I was still left stunned. Other then that, I suppose if I were to name one issue I had it would just be that I found the six-year time skip to be a bit jarring.
ChiDead chapter 15 . 12/4
God one of the best harry/Tom I ever red.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 15 . 11/29
This was fucking fantastic. It just hit me over and over again with brilliant descriptions and spectacular characters. The feels! Oh my gosh the feels! I didn't think my heart could take it! That ending though... It was unique and and and... honestly I don't know very many adjectives and I seem to be running out. Just wanted to say that this was amazing and wow. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Have a good day and stay healthy!
Willowstar23 chapter 13 . 11/24
Whaaat! You’re gonna make Harry Grindlewalds daughter I just know you are !
Willowstar23 chapter 10 . 11/24
I love it! I loved the Abraxas pov chapter and he seems like he could be a loyal ally and friend, if they are capable of having friends. And now people are starting to noticed that she’s a girl.
TheMashMonster chapter 15 . 11/5
Holy mother of god. This has to be one of the BEST fan ficsHarry Potter or notthat I have read. I absolutely adore your plot, character development, EVERYTHING. You talented somma bitch lol! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this work.
Diana chapter 15 . 10/30
Over the years I have revisited your story. Thank you for the latest chapter. I hope you continue to write.
OneGoldenGod chapter 15 . 10/30
very nice!
Arami Estigarribia chapter 15 . 10/23
Dude what happen? Y need more
Kishie chapter 15 . 10/10
This was just amazing... !
Arami Estigarribia chapter 10 . 9/29
️️️
Arami Estigarribia chapter 9 . 9/29
Amazing ️️
Arami Estigarribia chapter 4 . 9/29
Awww ️️️️
thecatleader chapter 15 . 9/20
Ironically I feel like this is a pretty good ending if you never update again, usually I would say the opposite demand you update but this is a good place I can be patient on.

please update
Voulve chapter 14 . 8/15
Woooow, I love Tom's realisation of love and how it affects him, you wrote that so amzangly vivid and deep!
And I kinda pity Gellert, must be really harsh to see your daughter, all your hopes not reconizing and even killing you - though he did deserve it for what he did to Tom.
2,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »