Reviews for Fire Born
PokeMANS chapter 8 . 4h
Does Dumbledoor believe Harry is a girl or a boy? In this chapter, he's used she AND he to refer to Harry in paragraphs 3 and 4 of Dumbles POV. Thanks!
Pennieyoung chapter 8 . 9/12
Love this. Looking forward to an update one day, hopefully soon :)
EmeraldEyed chapter 8 . 9/5
I really hope to see this continued soon, please keep up the great work!
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 9/4
Hi, I love Dumbledore in the series but I can realistically see how you've shaped this younger Dumbledore. I think that Harry will have a positive impact on Tom even it's only to influence him to be subtler and better at taking over the world. I also don't understand why it's depicted that Tom doesn't feel ir love. Obviously he can feel anger easily and indignation and jealous. He also has experienced smugness, satisfaction, and joy. I'd also like to counter the opinion that what he feels for Harry isn't love. He's protective of Harry, cares for Harry's safety, kisses Harry when excited and turned on by her power, respectful of Harry's opinion, values Harry's talents, and will do anything to change the world for Harry. How is that not love? Harry could teach Tom that it is love. And I think that Tom thinking Harry loving him as power over him is incorrect. Harry's love is a gift. Maybe the reason that it's said that Tom can't love because Tom loving in return would be the mark that he sees Harry as an equal and he is too selfish for that. That being said I'm sure there are people who love narcissists and are valued back somehow. Love comes in many forms. I wish you'd written an epilgoue for this. I think Harry and Tom could have done a lot of good for the wizarding world as he became the supreme ruler.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 9/4
I like the introduction classes you've adding even though only the health one was shown.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 9/4
I was debating whether Tom would ask for a kiss or for Harry to tell she was thinking about. Before I got to the kiss, I had decided that Tom wouldn't care for such silly things as kisses and would rather have the information and would force Harry to tell the truth of his past lives. But the kiss was beauitful. I guess it makes sense with his possessive nature. Not that Harry will ever get the chance to kiss anyone but him, Tom didn't want to take that chance and wanted to be here first kiss.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 9/4
Oh my gosh! Harry tearing down Dumbledore was awesome. So prefect. Well done. About time someone did. And a child no less.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 9/4
I looked up Harry names for a girl. It could always be Harri or Harrie but I don't particularly like Harriet. Haru is Japanese and means sunshine and I think Tom would like that. Haru Vedette. Sunshine Star. And she could still go by Harry. Then there Hera which sounds similar though its H E instead of H A. And Hera is a goddess, the wife of Zeus and I'm sure Tom would love to think of himself as the ruler of gods.
Lyra6969 chapter 8 . 8/27
please write another chapter. this is really good and you should continue... i think this is actually the best tom riddle and fem harry storys I've seen. keep it up!
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 8 . 8/26
Goodness Dumbledore has mad projection issues and unresolved trauma which makes him treat Tom unfairly. Like I get he's disturbed by toms possessiveness over poor Harry, who comes alive being with Tom. Maybe Tom is Harry's salvation? An anchor to the world? Cuz if he's just a part of one of many lives that's so sad and the story would bleed into absurdism. Well it already has, poor Harry. Meanwhile yessss definitely looking forward to Tom being the second Merlin or even surpassing him, maybe as long as Harry steers him in the right direction considering the subtle manipulation Harry does. Though most of the time he leaves Tom to his own devices. Lol though with Harry there Tom became OP (over powered) LOL but anyways good job on the queer representation (not sure if it's intentional) with genderbent Harry. And I thought the sex education twist is setting things up for something...? Like how they can get a power boost from losing their virginity at 17? If Harry even lives that long which really adds an edge, but at the same time I'm like poor Harry ! Wonder if she or he will meet grindelwald or find answers. Meeting another master of death might be scary... Or not seeing as Harry often retreats into his or her mind to contemplate his or her surroundings and toms wellbeing lol but yea Tom being cute and a young high functioning sociopath, he's the one mostly driving the plot along I think and Harry seems to be the one pushing it in more positive direction lol they make a good team. And AWWW Hagrid! Hopefully Tom leaves him alone... But mmm the chamber incident... Poor Hagrid!
Tandrele chapter 7 . 8/21
HAPPY FANFICTION AUTHOR APPRECIATION DAY! I absolutely LOVE every single one of your fics but this is the one that got me hooked on your interesting ideas and awesome writing style. Your characterization is always so unique and believable, plus your plots and scenarios are so engaging and leave me hungering for more. Thanks so much for writing!
Tahura Hossain chapter 1 . 8/19
I know you must be very busy , but I have to tell you this story has enchanted me.I keep rereading it and keep hoping maybe one day you will continue for writing this.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 8/17
I think the writers block got stuck.
A shame since it is such a good story from what I have read so far.
Blueteeth chapter 8 . 8/6
I haven't reviewed an incomplete story on this site for a long time, but having just finished reading those chapters, I felt I must, if only to express how amazingly you seem to have captured personalities. This story is the best thing I have read in over a year, and I desperately hope you will continue it. I don't usually read incomplete stories for this reason, but I stumbled across this, and couldn't put it down. I really hope you will continue, although expect it is unlikely after 3 years.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 8 . 8/5
Loved it
Love the cute little sociopath Tom
And dumbledore is annoying I guess
Love their interaction
Glad to see harry helping hagrid
Would tom use muggleborns as his minions
And dumbledore is really annoying (had to say it again)
Tom changing the world for her awesome
Very cool fic
Love how you have analyzed their minds
First year is over huh...
Eagerly waiting for second year and more chapters
Hope you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoy reading it ;)
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »