Reviews for Fire Born
lithiumxx chapter 15 . 8h
actually here feels like a great place to end the story. it was really entertaining. thank you so much for sharing.
namlooss chapter 15 . 13h
I absolutely devoured this story hahahaha
suzga chapter 15 . 10/13
Found this yesterday and couldn't stop! So good!
L0S3R chapter 15 . 10/13
I'm so happy you updated. I really like this story since the characterization and the development of Harry and Tom's relationship are really interesting! I'll be following this story until the end. Keep up the great work!
sonic chapter 15 . 10/12
I liked the chapter!
senpen banka chapter 15 . 10/12
Great chapter, can’t wait for more!
HannibalTheGreat chapter 15 . 10/6
Well I wasn’t expecting the empire politics. I new that they would eventually gain power but I didn’t think you would go so in depth. I apologize for doubting your brilliance. I love the idea and I love reading about all the problems Tom is trying to fix. This empire feels real because we can see it being built from the ground up.
Another thing that you’ve done a really good job with is the almost duality of good and evil. Tom wants to abolish blood status and give magical creatures rights. He wants people to choose them. Yet when people choose otherwise he wants to silence them quickly so no one will know there is another choice. It makes me want them to “win” so to speak yet I still know that Tom and Harry are not the good guys. Maybe not the bad guys either but definitely not the good guys.
Anyways, it’s been a while since I read this story and now I’m excited for what’s next. Keep up the good work!
shara-frost chapter 1 . 10/5
I don't think I can properly express just how much I love this story. Seeing an update just made my day. I love Harry. I love Tom. I love how they love each other. The way you write is so beautiful! I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Myllinu chapter 15 . 10/4
Fantastic story. Looking forward to seeing what's been going on with the side characters (like Hagrid, Abraxas, and Eileen) and the characters that haven't shown up yet (like McGonagall). Are you gonna include characters from Fantastic Beasts (like Scamander)?
KH4EVR chapter 14 . 10/4
whew! Intense.
BubbleAnn chapter 15 . 10/4
urgh, why am I so emotional lol I must be crazy haha So, the way this two love each other is so... twisted and all consuming but yet so beautiful. Your writing is so beautifully done, you express emotion with so much detail it is almost as if I can feel what you're describing. Love it. Completely in love with it.
BubbleAnn chapter 13 . 10/4
I bet my neighbors can hear me screaming. this chapter was perfection. truly.
BubbleAnn chapter 2 . 10/4
Love this chapter
BubbleAnn chapter 1 . 10/4
I don't know why but I feel a little disappointed that Harry doesn't get any 'rewards' for uniting the hallows.
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 10/4
i remember reading this story a whooole while back i always thouhht is was fucking beautiful. I still think it is. thank you for taking the time to write this thank you for sharing thank you for existing thank you
2,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »