Reviews for The Debts
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I like the idea of Albus meeting the newly dead as the paying of debts; it really does explain why he met Harry when Voldemort killed him.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Just read this trilogy, and I thought it was very well done. Severus and Albus vs. The Marauders! That would be quite a show!
hwyla chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I don't know how I missed this when it first came out - but the idea of Albus and Severus pranking the Marauders in the afterlife gives me the giggles!

One part especially stands out:
_
Albus smiled. "We do make an excellent team. A Slytherin with Gryffindor bravery and a Gryffindor with Slytherin cunning. And not one of them would suspect me."

"Then come on old man." Severus started in the direction that Albus had come from before he stopped and gave a light glare at Albus. "But there are no leaders, commanders or anything else like that. We are partners."
_

LOVE IT!
Sithtar chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I nice bit of afterlife fluff. I like.
elflina chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
um Sheila this is the same as the Cost...
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is exactly what I whish for them! This was truly one amazing three-shot! And you wrote an amazingly beautiful and meaningful end to it! :')
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story was simply fantastic! :) And the end was just plain cute. :3
I love the thought of them being finally friends (their banter is so funny), and I love that you made Albus a redhead. It fits, but I dread to think how it must have looked with his purple robes... xD

Anyway, Severus acts so sweet. He shows him what he thinks of Albus' guilt, but still lets him repay his debt when he realizes that Albus needs it. :3
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ooh...! *reverent, long drawn out 'oh'*

This is, by far, the best of all three - as I'm sure you can tell by the length of my review :) You have indeed followed Albus' words, my dear! Let others pontificate on Albus' doings, faults and machinations. My little self will just squeal and smile at this lovely dialog between two souls who could be Headmaster and Professor, leader and follower, mentor and apprentice, father and son, but now, simply partners and friends *smiles* Nothing could be better.

If Severus was not meant to survive Nagini's bite, and Harry is not meant to die so soon, then this is the end I would have wished for our favourite Potions Master, eternal peace with his beloved potions and a soul who understands him best of all.

And since Severus still has a spark of romance in him (stag and flower), I hope he'll give give James a run for his money and the girl he didn't manage to when he was alive.

This is, I think, the first story I've read where Severus is dead and I have a huge smile on my face instead of tears or a sad smile. Well done, Ree!