Reviews for School of Hard Knocks
Ultrawoman chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Soooo sorry for the delay in leaving you a review, mate. I got sick, I got busy, it was a whole big thing! Anyway, this chapter was an awesome ending. Seriously, I love the way you handled it, and yes, I'll be happy as anything when Eliot gets turned back later, but little El is adorably cute anyhow ;)

Jenna and Eliot - adorable! Linny and Brenda (not that it happened) - weirdly adorable! lol The closeness of El & Linny in all their brotherly love - adorable!

So much with the adorbs, my dear. I almost couldn't cope with it! :P

Kinda like the Parker & Lindsey closeness too. Is that going somewhere? Hmm, probably not, but in the absence of Eliot (and lets face it, being a seven year old makes him absent when you're talking romantic pairings) you know I like me a little L/P too ;)

Beautiful stuff, mate. I'm glad my reminding you got you to post this last fan chapter. Awesomeness all around, as always.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Ultra
Illucida chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I think this chapter wraps up the story quite well. The movie watching scene was cute.
StellaBelle24 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
That was a Great ending to this story! I like that the teacher got her happy ending and the part with Eliot and Jenna was very cute! Great work as always!
hope1iz chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Awesome as always. Love Lindsey in the middle. LOL
Harm Marie chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I liked this.
StrawberryMnM chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Aw! So cute. Peanut butter cookies! And the teacher got a happy ending! And Lindsey kinda liked her! HA!

And blackmail for all! WHOOP!
floralisette chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
"Scar". "Butt". "Guys". "What". LMAO, what a perfect ending.

Lisette
hope1iz chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
"Fondue Parker" -I should know better than to read your stories while at work. :)

Everything was perfect- love that Nate came in and took care of everything. And of course no good deed goes unpunished. LOL

Loved that Lindsey has family now (other than Eliot). :)
Illucida chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
:) This was a nice chapter. I think I enjoyed Bandit's thoughts the most. Plus Fondue Parker, lol.
StellaBelle24 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I loved the part with Nate and Bandit! It was really funny! I also love the relationship between the brothers and Parker wanting a chocolate bath! Great work as always!
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Liked this.
Ultrawoman chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
You do know that even if you put El back to proper size, you don't hve to stop writing mini-El fics, 'cause they can just fit inbetween the current fics. I'm just sayin' ;)

Poor Linny & El, being so sick. At least they have each other. I love their deep brotherly love and bond. I'm so glad got to see it and understands it that much better now. Nate's a good guy really, taking care of his boys, feeding Bandit.

I should mention that it cracks me up every time you write Bandit's POV! lol I love that :)

Y'know I was itching just reading about all the chickn pox *shudders* I remember it so well, even though I was only 7. I had it SO bad. Chicken Pox AND flu? Just awful for our little Eliot :(

The Parker fondue debacle - that's just awesome! lol Love it, even though I feel bad for Parker suffering with shingles. She'd be fine though, she's pretty fit & healthy. Two of my mates at work had shingles and were absolutely fine.

Lots of ups & downs from the tragedy of the sick to the funny of Bandit POV and Parker fondue. All in all a wonderful chapter, hon, but then I have come to expect nothing less from you :)

Ultra
StrawberryMnM chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Poor Parker. Though I like the chocolate bath idea!

I love this! Keep up the good work!
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Liked this.
StellaBelle24 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Awe poor Eliot, having the chicken pox is bad enough, but adding the flu to it really sucks! I love the part about Bandit feeling bad because Eliot feels bad! It was really cute! Great work as always!