Reviews for Fury
Emrys Ariadne chapter 1 . 1/22
That was really sad and then really hilarious. Thank you.
thesenseicrew3009 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Garth is doomed and is welcomed to join the rest of the unfortunate souls who were unlucky enough to catch even a glimpse of sammy's (not sam) DEWY sad eyes, totally unprepared and utterly defenseless.

Love the last perfectly described schmoopiness. It really takes my mind off the terrible thing that happened to sam just a mere hours before. You are a master of this because despite Dean's stern and extremely manly warning, I shamelessly cooed at their display of brotherly affection...

Dawwwwww...those two are the sweetest things.

Job well done.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Not the eyes! Poor clueless unsuspecting Garth. I gotta say those eyes get me everytime. I swear Sammy is the only person that can go from one bad ass mother f-er to this incredibly sweet innocent looking boy that you just want to hug and make him feel better.
As for the Benny thing all I can say is one thing. THANK YOU! I freakin HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Benny. I have to admit I was really really angry at Cas for the longest time over the whole almost killing Sammy thing then Benny came along. I found myself missing Cas. Benny had zero chemistry with Dean. Not to mention he was a constant bone of contention between the two brothers. Long story short. I love the fcat you turned Benny into the dickweed I knew he was. Excellent job!
frownypup chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"Learn to resist the eyes."
Lol yeah right, like you can do it, Dean.
Just watched 8x19, it was like a buffet of Sammy's puppy dog eyes and now this fic omg im dONE
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love the story! and stoned!Sam
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love the last part of this, with doped up Sam and Garth's first introduction to "the eyes." Gave me the giggles the first time I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Apologies for posting another review, but I forgot to commend you on the wonderful job with Garth. I could just see him...
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
TG
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Limp!Sam, Stoned!Sam, Murderous!Dean, Caring!Dean, and Garth all in one fic. Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story, as always.
I liked the fact that Sam was quick to forgive, focusing on what was truly important.
And of course, the ending was wonderful.
I'm conflicted about Benny. On one hand, I'm glad that Dean is able to see past his bigotry and have a non-human friend, and I'm saddened that Sam isn't grateful that someone helped Dean in Purgatory when Sam was not able to be there (and had no idea where Dean even WAS), but on the other hand...

Anyway, thanks very much for sharing.
TG
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's okay Sammy. Clowns freak me out too. They're scary and just plain horrible. I'm just glad that he had Dean and Garth didn't make fun of him. If he did I may just hvae to hate Garth and I really didn't that for either of us. As for Benny I freakin HATE him. Htae isn't strong enough. I loathe him. He's a useless character. The "actor" is stiff. His "accent" is obviously fake. I have afriend from the Bayou. He sounds NOTHING like Benny. Don't get me going on Benny. Anyway this was perfection. I loved it.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww, you made Benny bad, and then killed him! :( lol

I love that Garth doesn't know how to react to Sam's puppy-eyes! Garth telling Dean that Sam could have anything that he wanted, he just needed to know what to DO, was hilarious! lol Garth won't be able to take Dean's advice about resisting the puppy-eyes either. Heck! Even DEAN can't resist them! ;P

Thanks for the fun little story!
gwevyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OMG, so many things.
"Ideally, my partner should be twelve feet tall and packed with solid muscle to kill most things, have a freakish brain to outsmart the things he can't kill, and come equipped with dewy puppy eyes to steamroll anything still standing after the killing and outsmarting are done."
"I shake my head and step in. "Not like that." Garth's trying his best, but he's just making Sam uncomfortable. It's like he has no idea what to do for Sam when he's hurting."
"He asks if I need him to hold Sam still while I stitch, and I just manage not to laugh. Sam'll stay still for my voice, and having strange people (when Sam's hurting, strange people means anyone other than Dean) touch him is only going to upset him."
And the whole clown thing. These are exactly the kinds of things I always want to see/hear little bits of when I watch the show, but of course it never happens, which is why I'm SO glad lovely wonderful people like you exist and write them for me!
Also, "Sam turns dewy, sad eyes on a bewildered Garth, who looks at me again. "Dean, what am I supposed to do?" Sam's eyes soften even more. "Dean, seriously. He can have anything he wants. What am I supposed to do?""
I giggled so hard. That little ending bit makes me so very happy.
Lovely story!
d767468 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was great. Like Dean's thoughts of how Sam would do it so much better than Garth. Just that they have that natural sync. Loved stoned Sammy and the clowns bit and the brother bit with Garth and the puppy-eyes of doom.

BUT what was that about Sam not having more than a couple of weeks before he was dead, and Dean reminding Garth to get all food groups and carrying charts of the vitamins and minerals in the different fruits and veggies that Sam needed?

DO we need a part two to this story?!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Loved!
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Lol, no one can resist those eyes! Unless they're a robot and they are specially programmed to resist Sam Winchester's eyes! Thank you so much for posting this, it was so adorable! :-)