Reviews for Chosen
babymorris chapter 27 . 9/20/2018
This will sound crazy to everyone else, but this story changes my life unexpectedly and for good. I found out something about myself, an awakening of some sort. The story focuses about empaths and guess what. :) I went away to discover myself as one and almost forget to put a thank you review here. Great story by the way dear author. It was a fun and unique ride.
anonomous chapter 27 . 7/1/2017
good story
Theromaticgirl chapter 27 . 1/23/2017
What a beautiful, interesting, action packed story! So well written. I loved it!
squee545 chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
I absolutely loves this story. Now the only thing i wished was to see how Trina turned out. Oh well. But anyways, amazing story and thank you.
07536832 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Just finished chapter one and I'm already intrigued. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Firmly on Jade and any other rogue's side. The brotherhood sounds like the watcher council and they can go suck a big one.
Insane Magician chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
What happened was the scotch at Jack's, plus the hamburger and now the blood

Really, didn't anyone else see this coming?
I admit it took longer than expected and wasn't entirely expected but, it was obviously Jack's not-his scotch and his lady friend's visit was it
Insane Magician chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
Ohhhhhh
things took a turn down intriguing road!
Insane Magician chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
Ahhhhh!

Now I'm suffering by proxy!

How will it end?!
Insane Magician chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
That ending has to be the sweetest thing ever

Now I want to know how they can actually end up together xD
Insane Magician chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Divine intervention is certainly possible, right?

Mercy in interesting

I am more interested in what Tori is going to do though . . . .
Insane Magician chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Oh dear sweet merciful heaven above!

That dance was epic, too bad it was cut short; couldn't you have made them share a kiss?

Epic battle, great use of Jade's powers; I'm loving this thus far!
Insane Magician chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Woot!
This is looking even better every time!

On to the next one, this is getting intense!
Insane Magician chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Loved the couple comment, xD

I'm feeling for Jade, really feeling for her
Insane Magician chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
I wanna know more about that incident, and them living together is just the tip of the iceberg xD